• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is this type of Heroin?! #4 that can be smoked? - didn't think was possible!!

shamone

Bluelighter
Hey guys, haven’t posted in a while, but today I came across something I didn’t think was possible, or existed. I was hoping a more experienced / knowledagble H user could help me out with this. I only use it occasionally, so this might be more common than I thought, so forgive me if this is a dumb one to be asking…!

SO

I have always thought no.4 H could not be smoked (properly anyway) as it would just frazzle due to ph levels / boiling temps. etc.

Today I receive some H that I was told was #4, not out of coincidence - this is what I asked for. So obviously I didn’t doubt that it was #4, until I got told that it COULD be smoked as well as insufflated (and IV of course but I have a needle phobia).

So i test it, and sniffing it works, and i put a tiny bit in a spoon with water to see if it dissolved and it did. Now I know #3 would not dissolve in water alone, and sniffing no.3 is very ineffective due to that.

No.3 is the norm in the UK, so smoking brown is what I am used to, except on the odd occasion I feel adventurous, in which case I splash out for something stronger and go to a dark place to get some #4 - i know smoking hits you quicker than sniffing, but it is gradual, and takes a while to get where you want to be, along with the fact its impossible to be discreet! (not that I don't enjoy the ritual, and the taste when i have had good stuff). But I quite enjoy sniffing because, yes there is a wait to feel it, but when you do it hits all at once, so like IV without the 'rush' I'm guessing).

Now this stuff is not pure white in colour like China White from Asia, but it is not #3 brown either, as it does dissolve in water, and sniffing it is effective.

The guy I got it from is Italian, and he says that where he comes from this is called Syrian #4. He said it is a type that is not #3 brown, and not china white, but Syrian #4.

Has anyone ever heard of heroin that has all these properties, or heard of Syrian #4? (as i said, I could be asking a stupid question here, but I certainly have never come across it before) All the #4 I have ever had has either been china white (not fentanyl which I have heard a lot of people call china white, but the real stuff), or corse rocky stuff of various colours from grey to brown, and once purple, but I could always tell even by looking at it because the no.4 has always been more grainy in texture, and could be described as tiny pebbles. Whereas no.3 usually comes as a very fine powder, but even when it comes in rocks always breaks down to a fine powder very easily (could do it between your fingers), whereas the no.4 I would use a card over a note to crush it to a fine powder for sniffing.

I am sure someone could tell me why this stuff can be smoked as well as dissolve in water alone. I can only guess that it is #4 with a dissolvable in water cut that makes it smokeable, but as I had never seen it before I was hoping one of the H veterans could give some insight!

Thanks in advance for any input anyone can give me into this!

Have a nice weekend people!

S

It's probably a different chemical that he's selling as heroin.

i dunno - it feels like H, and isn't fent as high lasts longer...

no other input?! no one EVER had, seen or heard of #4 H that can be sniffed, dissolves in water, AND runs on foil? this stuff was H for sure.

It could be from anywhere. The UK is a huge drug market and smuggling destination - and the heroin you guys get is completely different to what is sold in australia.
Here, anything other than #4 is unheard of. I've never heard of a user here using citric acid to dissolve shit - they wouldnt know what you were talking about. And yeah IME its usually white/off white.
I've smoked it and know people that smoke australian h - but its just not the best ROA (snorting is better, in other words)
So it may be #4 from a different smuggling route - if it is in fact heroin.

Unfortunately we can't ID drugs for you though.