• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiderSweet

Greenlighter
Hi, I am new to this site and I primarily made this account to account to ask one question. Okay so, SWIM acquired a mysterious bag of what she assumes to be some kind of drug. The contents included this black, earthy smelling substance that was contained in several brown sack things that could be easily torn open. I do know for sure that it's not soil. Anyway, SWIM just wants to know what this stuff is. Any insight on this matter is much appreciated. Thanks.

First - we dont use SWIM on this site. It provides no legal protection and makes posts annoying to read.
Second - We dont identify substances. It is impossible to tell what you have.
Please read the Bluelight User Agreement before posting.

And i would advise throwing whatever you have found in the bin.

Welcome to Bluelight

You shouldn't have a rude response for someone who was trying to help. And you should know it's pretty much impossible to tell what something is just by is descripton.

Well sorry for using the wrong term. That the term I've seen everywhere else. I didn't know that bluelight was so special that it required something else. Anyway, I did read the agreement and saw nothing of that nature. Either way, I was just wondering if there is a drug that has those qualities.

Sorry, but seriously though, out if all the drugs there are you could've at least said that there weren't any that fit that description.

But honestly, you weren't trying to help. You were accusing me of not reading the guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.