• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is the problem (...)?

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

What is the problem? ...

Well, the present area is called « Cannabis Discussion », right?

And of course the ultimate culmination point of discussing cannabis happens to revolve around a most precious gift of nature which may seem quite under-estimated all too often in days of "legal" mari-caca indu$trialization:
Organigram-Big-Bag-O-Buds-Lemon-Margy-THC-centric-SQd-C-Boveda-2022-720x540.png
THE TRICHOME GLAND!!​
SQd-C-Organigram-Big-Bag-O-Buds-Lemon-Margy-Trichome-Glands-21-px-76-microns-640x480.png

Featured with Pest Control Products, hopefully only their "tra¢e$" (...), taken from a catalog defined by Health-Canada which still includes previously BANNED items as Myclobutanil, now published « A Mari Usque Ad Mare » with a "NON-DETECTION" concentration level, for all to see. The catch being obvious when once starts counting in base 96... For example, in order to systematically test all possible mixes of PCPs while only 3 are allowed along the whole process going from seed to inhalation, the calculation would look something like 96 x 95 x 94 i think, which is already a lot of lab testing to be performed, assuming it's cheap and still manages with all 96 PCPs at once... Then things develop astronomically if we extend such reasoning to a dozen: 2.992 x 10E23, as for indu$trial straberries if TV reports verify - or even 1.6 x 10E46 for 2 dozens... Which should imply that systematic testing ain't ever been really considered in the first place, as there are no limits on the PCPs to compose some synergy-boosting "soup" from; in other words clients of Québec's SQdC are required to trust that none of the PCP recipes will ever actually exceed the toxicity predicted by invisible "expert$"/"$pe¢iali$t$". As a result i feel motivated to « Follow the Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation » - plus, there's good news: dame Nature's trichome glands constitutes a rare set of combined features as it collects noble substances using a most convenient packaging system juxtaposing the final product to its genesis site, e.g. realizing natural filtration by virtue of a plant's genetic code, which means purity on a molecular basis performed at an unbeatable cost. Evidently that is sacred. But ordinary mari-caca vegetal tissue ain't this selective so it can and will get infused with contaminants. Which is the point where i need to introduce this next notion of a quick 'n simple analysis gabarrit:

#1) Neuro-plasticity;
#2) Contaminants;
#3) Consumption Method & Ritual;
#4) Socio-toxic 3rd-party interference.

Today my topic is about items #2, #3 and #4. Which in turn reveals the nature of "the problem" and that's to transfer noble molecules of the trichome glands to a user's blood-stream via his pulmonary alveoles...

My answer is to explore item #3 in a way that minimizes intake related to vegetal tissue and then #4 kicks in, because i ain't in control of quality offered by a state MONOPOLY.

Now that's a concern because i reasoned that it was quite an opportunity given by dame Nature to discriminate between cannabic elements on a basis of specific heat + contact surface + time, implying a virtually infinite heat source in Pulse Mode, e.g. it's the amount of Energy that needs to match a specified workload, in my case a sea of vegetal debris seasoned by tiny spherical objects: the trichome gland.

This package of noble molecules only measures 100 metric microns max. according to Google Search, while the minimum would range around 50. Consequently, my sample went half-way with glands more like 76 microns...

So, a consumption method patiently adjusted for normal/natural cannabis may prove experiencing issues with heavily transformer nuggets that lost their coloured pistils with the rest blurred, as if in shame under the microscope, euh... Anyway, the game is similar to heat-shaving a hairy spider without killing it, using a torch lighter. The trick residing in time; so it makes no sense to try to think in terms of thermostatic temperature. Although the flame could kill a spider many times it's possible via Pulse Heating to heat-shrink its hairs and yet leave the exoskeleton relatively intact. The same stratagem works for dry/shreaded cannabis flowers: it's the trichome glands i want to vaporize 1st, quick to because there would be an accumulation of "baking" effects. Etc.

In any case, it's clear the solution to such challenge has improved chances of success if the conceptual phase starts from parameters as i just explained instead of picking some pre-existing component from a catalog. Nichrome often enough when speaking of e-Cigs, or so-called "ceramic" heater elements that have this same nichrome wire inside. Just that alone already creates thermal interfaces that come with delays, as heat doesn't travel instantly in matter... Lucky me i found out even that can be converted into as asset and a valuable one: mass can effectively help to protect from finger burns! Some nice bonus indeed.

Etc., etc.

Next time you look at your preferred "tool" why not attempt to envision what the creation process it was like. Do purists end up with an excessive amount of metallic contact surface, for example? But if the manufacturer were asked to limit that aspect of their product, would it prove being even possible? And if not why?? ... Keep asking questions and some designer admissions shall be expected i think; trade-off$, not necessarily agreed in the final owner's benefice, more likely to serve everyone else instead.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Lack of trichomes in those pics
If only Radio-Canada could someday manage to realize that! ... But, euh... This is Halloween!!

P.S.:

Here's what (real) cannabis used to be like *BEFORE* the "légaleezation" of Trudeau (...), notice the easiness in finding its precious shiny spheres!

Qu-beker-Trichomes-before-Trudeau-Late-2016-720x540.png
Qu-beker-Trichomes-before-Trudeau-Early-2017-720x540.png

Last edited:
Some previous attempts to perform "Before" vs "After" comparisons under a microscope:

Microscope capture fans anyone? Lets play to find the lost trichomes!! (2018-Aug-9)​

Plus Québeker-$pe¢ifi¢ background context over there too:

Cannabic life promptly illustrated in black & white! (2019-Oct-31)​