• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most anxiolytic benzo in your opinion?

I'm on clonazepam, but Ativan. Clean, purified, and not a dirty benzo, like Xanax that is a blackout benzo that left me with a morning hangover exactly like a jim beam hangover, but no whiskey mouth. Ativan and clonazepam are filtered, purified, with more flexibility than older stone age benzos, (Xanax and valium) It leaves a stress less clarity and keeps my head on, so to say. They can be titrated down easily unless you pop 8 or 9 a day.. dont exceed prescribed dose. Physical addictions can be much worse than opiate withdrawals, been there, done that. Benzo addictions are monstrous meds if underestimated.

Dude lorazepam and clonazepam aren't that new. And clean and purified? All pharmaceuticals are made clean and without adulterants.
I'm glad they're working for you, but IMO lorazepam isn't that good. Clonazepam is great though, but I prefer diazepam over both of them. It's got a nice sedative quality that I like.
bromazepam is probably the best purely anxiolytic benzo IMO, then probably clonazepam.
Saying that though, everyone is different so I'll admit that lorazepam isn't shite, it just doesn't do much for me.

No, and yes...I completely agree that pharmaceutical products are not clean or pure.but in purely, I mean when valium goes into a liver, it can filter and purify, then chemical that comes out is how clonazepam is produced. My, ever so beloved psychiatrist told me that that's how they mimic then synthesizeproducts ativan and clonazepam. But I cant stand people who claim pharmaceutical mega powers are clean or not, stuffed, so to say. And I am getting old, and my thinking is stuck and remembering when I was put on my medication back.2003 was when I was taught this ' filtration' process, then switched to the newer and more easily titrated meds, clonazepam and ativan. And it's like wine,as far as an addict is concerned. And I read an anonymous quote I ran across online that I will always, only apply to myself is," think, that you might be wrong". Not a light argumentative disagreement, but I always think, that I might be wrong. Thanks for your reply,
peace be to thee.

I'm speculating and I'm a addict, but for harm reduction, I'd say try for some of the wonderful new, muscle relaxers first. But study this. And yes valium would help imo
I fear benzo withdrawl. With little reverence but, consideration.

Etizolam, by far. And for me it was a surprisingly forgiving benzo.
Yeah etizolam is a good anxiolytic, and the withdrawal issues aren't as bad as with a lot of other benzos. Not technically a benzo, but that's a pedantic stance. You can't get a script for it though, u less you're in India or Italy or something.
Does Valium help against rls?
Yup, it'll help probably better than most other benzos.

I've taken benzos for the first time yesterday and god I hate this crap. Kills off any and all emotions in me. I'm just taking it to bridge the days until wednesday when I have access to my heroin again. It's good for getting rid of opioid cravings and PAWS insomnia, but other than that this shit is awful. How people get addicted to this crap is beyond me. Maybe anxiety patients, but it has zero recreational potential. It's like being drunk without actually being drunk, combined with feeling like a zombie.

lorazepam is damn smooth
clonazepam is somewhat edgy IMO, but not in "aggressive" manner