• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is the most amount/how much Kratom have you taken?

K12

Bluelighter
Well I started getting really high off 6 grams of Red Vein a month ago. I kept upping my doseage until I needed 30 grams to nod out and that is when I started to feel heat palpitations and extreme anxiety. I couldn't sleep @ all and was up the whole night. Do you guys get panic attacks from this stuff if your dose is too high? Kinda reminds me of a bad acid trip.

Panic attacks with very high doses is certainly possible due to the (possible) stimulant effects of kratom. However, the amount of the different alkaloids varies with different strains of kratom/different vendors of said strains...so this Red Vein stuff you've got could be very stimulating, however, I have no experience with it.

My highest dose was something around 15, maybe 20 grams, but I like to stick with the extract. I've only noticed that with higher doses it feels more and more like an opiate (with even more nausea)...maybe somebody else with more kratom experience would know better.

Sounds like you should probably just reduce down your dose...

I usually take around 12 grams of bali. Any more than that makes me sick. Many people I know will get sick off of 12 grams but I guess my stomach is a little stronger. I can't imagine eating 30 grams of kratom.

Tolerance man, you have to think of kratom as an opiate (or at least mostly like an opiate) when it comes to tolerance.

@K12, I would read through The Kratom Thread about trying to taper down your dose to reduce those negative side effects.

Just to clarify...you took red vein for a sedating effect, but it behaved like a stimluant at high dosage?

Just to clarify...you took red vein for a sedating effect, but it behaved like a stimluant at high dosage?

OMG.. in my experience red vein in low doses produces a little stimulation, red vein in the 10-20 gram range produces sedation, and when you get around 30 grams it produces way too much stimulation giving a panic attack. it feels like there is too much adrenalin in the body.

now i mainly use uei kratom and keep the alkaloid content per dose/day to about 3 grams uei or 180-200 mg of kratom alkaloids and I don't get overstimulation.

OMG.. in my experience red vein in low doses produces a little stimulation, red vein in the 10-20 gram range produces sedation, and when you get around 30 grams it produces way too much stimulation giving a panic attack. it feels like there is too much adrenalin in the body.

now i mainly use uei kratom and keep the alkaloid content per dose/day to about 3 grams uei or 180-200 mg of kratom alkaloids and I don't get overstimulation.
I'd recommend Bali Kratom if you're looking for the strain most like an opiate. Avoid re-dosing constantly and chasing the high, or your tolerance will go sky high.

I take around 16g of standard bali, but I've pushed it over 20g without sickenss. I don't need much more than that, but there does seem to be a fine line between super high and super sick.

when yall post ur kratom tolerances could u also post ur tolerance to any regular opiate just as a reference for those thinkin about kratom

soo if u say take 15grams of kratom let us know that u usually take 50mg of hydrocodone or something soo we can gauge it

i have always wanted to try kratom but i fear my tolerance is too high as i was doing 5 bags a day of dope n usually do 160-180mg of Oxy before i quit

when yall post ur kratom tolerances could u also post ur tolerance to any regular opiate just as a reference for those thinkin about kratom

soo if u say take 15grams of kratom let us know that u usually take 50mg of hydrocodone or something soo we can gauge it

i have always wanted to try kratom but i fear my tolerance is too high as i was doing 5 bags a day of dope n usually do 160-180mg of Oxy before i quit

If you haven't taken any opiates or any other form of narcotic for awhile you might feel Kratom ~ especially the extracts. But if you're used to taking hardcore drugs (180mg Oxy), then you'll probably just laugh at Kratom.

I've only ever done Tramadol (350 mg) and Lortab (25mg), and Kratom UEI kicks my ass.

I take 16g of bali, or 50mg of hydro, or 30-40mg of oxy.
If you can find UEI kratom, it only takes me about 1.3g to feel like I took 16g of bali.
I think the stuff tastes terrible, but I can tolerate it with the toss n wash method.

I nod on about 50 mg of hydrocodone and usually about 10 grams of red vein thai will give me a nod. UEI gives an incredibly euphoric nod on about 1 1/2 grams. 2 or 3 grams and I am nodding out for about 12 hours so I can't take it all @ once.

Do you all realize that Kratom and 95% of all other herbal products will disappear from all countries in the EU beginning 1st April 2011? Not many people do! Google it and see for yourself! Suggest you all find and sign the electronic petition against this stupid ban that the pharmaceutical industry is behind! Act now as you have about 1 month left before the ban takes affect (although all stores will be allowed to continue to sell of all existing stock they hold but once that is gone there will be NO more!)

Do you all realize that Kratom and 95% of all other herbal products will disappear from all countries in the EU beginning 1st April 2011? Not many people do! Google it and see for yourself! Suggest you all find and sign the electronic petition against this stupid ban that the pharmaceutical industry is behind! Act now as you have about 1 month left before the ban takes affect (although all stores will be allowed to continue to sell of all existing stock they hold but once that is gone there will be NO more!)

That sucks!! Only a matter of time B4 Kratom is banned in the U.S. as well. Stock up now while ya still can...

I take around 16g of standard bali, but I've pushed it over 20g without sickenss. I don't need much more than that, but there does seem to be a fine line between super high and super sick.
I have to do 20 grams for pain