• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the funniest/stupidist thing you have said on drugs?

Obviously out of his mind on MDMA. This was also the period XTC seemed to give the illusion people were wearing sunglasses. And turned even streetlight's into people.
Those early days of pure fun with almost zero repercussions... I tried to take off glasses from other people many times. Also ashtray was somehow always arround only for me while others seemed not to see them... :cool::ROFLMAO:

I tried to take off glasses from other people many times

That's hilarious, I've only once had this happen, I saw a Dj wearing sunglasses, but he had 2 pairs on, obviously he had none on but to me he had one pair on his eyes one on his head, I read somewhere MDA causes this not MDMA but I don't know how true that, an ex mate told me once she remembered a time everyone in the club had sunglasses on lol

After a night of drinking we smoked weed which I don’t do too often. At 6:30am we got home & Saturday morning cartoons were on. Watching Winnie the Pooh I said “POOH IS SATAN’S MAN” when asked to explain I said only Satan’s man could be that happy😂😂😂😂😂
And walk butt naked with no shame!

I read somewhere MDA causes this not MDMA but I don't know how true that
Yes that's half true. MDA will cause visuals/hallucinations more often, but MDMA can induce them by itself also. If I could choose 200mg of active ingridients In my XTC pill I would go for "80mg of MDMA + 60mg of MDA + 60mg of morphine". Probably it is just my brain but I could swear that some batches of mid-late 90s Mitsubishi batch had that composure. Best pills I ever consumed and I consumed lots of pills. Even today when I could pick one substance that is most similar to mdma I would choose high dose of oral morphine. Body high, blissful euphoria and visuals/hallucinations remind me lot of mdma. Even feeling of sympathy towards others is present. But that could just be me.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my college days I was tripping hard on acid and was (for some unknown reason) in a convenience store. There was a cop in line and he was wearing those mirror-lens sunglasses. I was fascinated. I kept staring at the lenses, forgetting there was a person (law enforcement, at that) behind those mirrors. He finally says "Are you OK?" and I kinda come to my senses and say "Yeah, I just dig your shades, man."
Somehow I got outa there without wearing handcuffs.

Yes that's half true. MDA will cause visuals/hallucinations more often, but MDMA can induce them by itself also. If I could choose 200mg of active ingridients In my XTC pill I would go for "80mg of MDMA + 60mg of MDA + 60mg of morphine". Probably it is just my brain but I could swear that some batches of mid-late 90s Mitsubishi batch had that composure. Best pills I ever consumed and I consumed lots of pills. Even today when I could pick one substance that is most similar to mdma I would choose high dose of oral morphine. Body high, blissful euphoria and visuals/hallucinations remind me lot of mdma. Even feeling of sympathy towards others is present. But that could just be me.

i don't think you're far off at all

i talk about about those mitsubishis all the time

:cheers:

That's hilarious, I've only once had this happen, I saw a Dj wearing sunglasses, but he had 2 pairs on, obviously he had none on but to me he had one pair on his eyes one on his head, I read somewhere MDA causes this not MDMA but I don't know how true that, an ex mate told me once she remembered a time everyone in the club had sunglasses on lol
With MDA the hallucicinations are about as bizar.

Flock's of hair floathinh through the air. Smoke that was pure mind fuck.

Blacked out still new to Gabapentin and old co workers at a get together spoon feeding booze. Told the party I was on 2 mdma caps and asked for help finding a charger only to have them pull out my lube and toys in front of a girl that was thinkin about linking with me later oops