• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is the equivalency of an Opana 40mg tablet to oral morphine? Just wondering.

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
I'm 5'2", female, mid-20's, I'm guessing I can't weigh more than 110 lb's, and my tolerance to morphine is no more than 300mg at once. I've taking opiates daily for about 7 or 8 years now, but I've only taken Opana once or twice so I'm not too familiar with how it compares to morphine mg to mg. And also, what would be the best ROA for Opana (I figured sniffing it would be the way to go)? Morphine seems to be the only high-strength opiate that has a decent BA when taken orally, in my experience. Morphine is hands down my favorite opiate. I love how it lasts so much longer than the others too.

Last edited:
I found hoovering those things up worked way better than any of the extraction methods on the internet. I'm talking thousands of opana ER's somehow flew up my nose. It works, it just sort of creeps up on you...but do a bit at at time to see where it gets you, opana is very powerful and not entirely cross-tolerant to mophine, so safe on that....REalize what you're getting yourself into, as well. I've had many addictions and opana was really the one that cause the most misery when out of meds....

Thanks for the info. I'll try to be safe, that is, if they even come through today. People have been flaking out on me lately.

They are really strong.... When I first tried one 2.5-5 mg nasally had me super nodding and after my first 40 mg I was throwing up repeatedly the next day.

I'm 5'2", female, mid-20's, I'm guessing I can't weigh more than 110 lb's, and my tolerance to morphine is no more than 300mg at once. I've taking opiates daily for about 7 or 8 years now, but I've only taken Opana once or twice so I'm not to familiar with how it compares to morphine mg to mg. And also, what would be the best ROA for Opana (I figured sniffing it would be the way to go)? Morphine seems to be the only high-strength opiate that has a decent BA when taken orally, in my experience. Morphine is hands down my favorite opiate. I love how it lasts so much longer than the others too.

Morphine actually has a pretty low oral BA, only 25% or so, that's less than that of Hydromorphone, but still significantly more than Oxymorphone. In fact according to Wikipedia Oxymorphone has a piss-poor oral BA of just 10%, so snorting it should confer a *drastic* increase in potency (meaning you should exercise extreme caution and start with a really low dose).

Thanks for the info everyone. The guy wound up flaking, but at least I got some oxy 80's for a decent price instead. :)