• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is the easiest quickest and safe cold water extraction method for cocodomal??

Angelicka

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi I just can't wrap my head around cwe so I just thought fuck it and took 8 cocodomals it was very nice and relaxing the high is like a good cannabis high just more stoned the trouble is now I want to do some more but I can't cwe for shit if I try to cwe them now then it will just waste it and nothing will get unfiltered that's how much I suck at this.. Any help would be very appreciated thankyou.

You're probably not waiting long enough for the paracetamol to crystallize. All you need to do is place the crushed pills in warm water, put in the freezer and once the crystals have formed pour it through the filter.

I believe I've already given you a quick and simple method in one of your many other threads on this subject.

A reminder:

Materials:

Quantity of co-codamol tablets
Bottle of cold drinking water
Empty glass bottle (I use a 35cl vodka bottle)
Sheet of stiff card (a greetings card is ideal)
J Cloth
Sheet of kitchen roll
Vessel to drink from (mug, cup, glass, etc)

Method:

Take the sheet of card and fold it in half (if you're using a greetings card, that bit's already done). Fold the 3 open sides over to create an envelope.

Open the card up again and empty out your required number of tablets close to the centre line, then fold up again.

Lay the card on a firm surface then use the glass bottle to pulverise the tablets within. I find a combination of bashing and rolling works well. Do this until all tablets are a fine powder. The cardboard envelope contains all of the powder.

Open up the card and using the centre crease channel the powdered tablets into the neck of the bottle you used to crush them.

Take your bottle of water and squirt enough water into the glass bottle to just cover the powdered tablets.

Swirl the bottle around to thoroughly mix the water and powder. You only need to do it for a few seconds and it will still look like a sludgy mess.

Take the J cloth and thoroughly wet with cold water, then squeeze out the excess. Lay the cloth out flat.

Place the piece of kitchen roll flat on top of the J cloth and ensure the kitchen roll gets wet all over from the cloth. This is your filter.

Place the filter (with the J cloth facing down) over the top of your drinking vessel. Push down in the middle to create a depression, taking care not to tear the kitchen roll.

Pour the contents of the glass bottle into the depression in the filter. Don't worry about any residues in the bottle, that's the shit you don't want, but you can add a few extra ml of water to wash it out if you want - it won't hurt.

Don't bother waiting for the liquid to filter through, gather up the edges of the cloth so that the gunk is all in a ball over the top of the mug then start squeezing, working down to the ball of gunk. The J cloth prevents the kitchen roll from bursting so you can squeeze fairly hard (you can't do this with coffee filters - you'd be there all fuckin day waiting for it to filter through).

The filtrate in the mug should be relatively clear, but a little cloudiness is acceptable.

Drink the contents of the mug. It should taste very bitter.

Results:

Does the fuckin job!

Discussion:

This method removes the need to fuck about with fridges/freezers and coffee filters and is a forced filtration somewhat akin to vacuum filtration which speeds the process up significantly rather than having to wait for hours for the filtrate to slowly drip through the increasingly clogged coffee filters. It also minimises absorption of the good stuff by the filter. I've tried lots of different methods and this quick n dirty one works just as well imo.

Last edited:
Yes but what I'm asking is how do I actually separate the codeine and paeraceatomal into a admissible form

Closed. This question has been answered and demonstrated in methodological form, sometimes with actual pictures to allow another thread to exist regarding it. Use the search engine. Use Google.

What's the most effective and basic cold water extraction

I've been having 10 cocodomals a day because I suck at cwe I know I've asked before but when I try to filter them they always come out milky white and tasting of thick paeraceatomal so I think it's safer just having 5-10 tablets but I want to know why mine isn't filtering properly i use cocodomal generics and do everything it says to do and it still doesn't filter properly?

I'm going to link you to the CWE megathread. Towards the top is Mr. Blonde's method which is super easy and I've never had a problem with it. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

Some people prefer to use coffee filters or kitchen roll, but I find that the liquid drips out along the sides of the glass. What are you using to filter?

I'm re-opening this in case Angelicka did not see the very informative response from FUBAR. Read it again and if needed, I'm sure he or someone else can help you out.