• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the difference between colors in mdma?

All you need to know is any color beyond a clear crystal is impurities. Sometimes I’ll get some amber crystal that I really enjoy too. But typically clear crystals are what I seek.

-GC

I just tried purple and it was nice I must admit but back when mask off by future came out I got some pink mdma that was the most potent stuff I ever had

Can someone please inform me of the meaning in different colors of mdma? Is there a preferred color that is strongest?
If you're talking about colored Molly, you may be talking about colored bath salts/moon rocks which are substituted methcathinones.(commonly called research chemicals)

Some chemist think it's funny to add dye in different colors to the batch. If you look online, you can find lots of sellers in China and India that actually advertise whatever drug in multiple colors.

But yeah, pure MDMA is a clear crystal, much like meth. A lot of MDMA is actually amber/off-white looking, due to impurities because of poor chemistry by the cook.

Some MDMA and MDA that has that Amber or brown look to it will smell like sassafras oil because some of the chemicals used in the process smell like sassafras oil and they haven't been properly removed.

MDMA hcl is odorless.

I just tried purple and it was nice I must admit but back when mask off by future came out I got some pink mdma that was the most potent stuff I ever had

Pink molly, especially in certain parts of the country was bk-MDMA (aka methylone, M1). Some people preferred it. It’s my take that certain batches were very “magic.” I tried a couple batches of methylone and found it decent but not superior to MDMA.

-GC

Pink molly, especially in certain parts of the country was bk-MDMA (aka methylone, M1). Some people preferred it. It’s my take that certain batches were very “magic.” I tried a couple batches of methylone and found it decent but not superior to MDMA.

-GC
I would agree that at significant enough doses the euphoria and empathy approach MDMA. But for an experienced MDMA user, it's a pale comparison with shorter duration of action and higher dose to get the effects which could lead to cardiovascular issues.

Plus it looks like smooth little pebbles. It doesn't look jaggedy.

It dissolves on your tongue with kind of like a minty feeling, nothing like meth, and nothing at all like the devil pissing on your tongue flavor that ecstasy has.

I thought my best ever batch was white powder, but no it was crystal just super tiny shards.

Any other than a pure pearlescent white is a sign that their are impurities. That's why colouring agents are added to pills. Powders range from pure white microcrystals to larger shards. In either case, that's a good sign.

Amazing to think that in 88 a dove contained 125mg of MDMA every time but cost £20. Now pills are £4 each but average 76mg MDMA and often small amounts (10mg) of amphetamine. Totally different experience.