• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine What is the difference between a cocaine High and being "coked-out"?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
What's the difference between being coked-out out and just be high?

Does the term coked-out refer to how much cocaine do you did in a certain amount of time? Does it refer to how long the high lasted? Does it refer to how strong the high felt?

Is coked-out kind of like the difference between being buzzed or tipsy and being drunk?

Quality's the word you looking for. Those term don't help at all. It's the same thing. Though you can blackout when OD.

In my opinion being coked out means you're past the point of enjoyment. It means your moving fast, anxious, jaw or twitching, sweating, feel your heart beating too quick, etc.

Being "coked out" is just over the top of the sweet spot of a quality cocaine high.

However, being coked out is often because of the nasty Amphetamine / Dexedrine cuts they put into coke...

I wonder if it was only pure coke on the street if the term "coked out" would even exist.

But if you look at someone who has ingested too much cocaine, you can tell they are "COKED OUT or geeked out" just by looking at them.

There's certainly a difference and I think the above poster articulated it well. Doing a little bit of good cocaine feels kind of life enhanced sobriety, it's a lovely feeling and wears off with little to no comedown. "Coked out", to me, is what happens when you compulsively chase that high to the point of feeling paranoid, edgy, and shitty, where the only thing that staves off a terrible comedown is more coke.

Except I will say that pure coke can definitely produce the same effect. But these days most people have no idea what good coke even is, at least unless they're from a place near the source (central/south America).

Quality's the word you looking for. Those term don't help at all. It's the same thing. Though you can blackout when OD.

I really am not trying to patronize you here Shady, but I'm not really sure what this post means. Could you help me out?

I like some of your points CantTrustEM. The problem with this thread is that "Coked Out" is not an actually defined medical/psychological thing. It's a phrase that could mean a lot of different things, but here is my take on it.

Essentially, this means someone has used too much Cocaine and their state is almost completely defined by their stimulant intoxication. You can use too much Cocaine in an acute setting, with the drug causing you to hallucinate, become aggressive and/or even experience seizures. The other type of "Coked Out" would be the experience of chronic and/or heavy usage, coupled with stuff like sleep deprivation can slowly chip away at one's sanity and functionality.

This experience is a very common with Methamphetamine users, as this drug has a duration of action that is significantly longer than that of Cocaine. The duration of effect often leads people to stay up all night, use more Meth and continue the cycle for days an days. The same can occur with Cocaine of course, but Cocaine is more expensive, shorter-acting and Methamphetamine is wicked cheap.

Stimulant psychosis is a term used to describe guys who have basically gone fucking crazy from using stimulants. "Coked Out" is a subjective term that could really mean anything from having used just a little too much, to being completely jammed.

What's the difference between being coked-out out and just be high?

Does the term coked-out refer to how much cocaine do you did in a certain amount of time? Does it refer to how long the high lasted? Does it refer to how strong the high felt?

Is coked-out kind of like the difference between being buzzed or tipsy and being drunk?
I fixed up a point with coke a month ago and just didn’t do it and wonder if it’s still good. I’m pretty sure it is but just asking

As long as it has been stored in a cool dry place, a refrigerator is the most ideal place the store cocaine. But as long as it's been for example, stored away in your house where the AC keeps the temperature cool and the humidity down and it's not where it can get direct sunlight or UV light from a fluorescent light, there's no reason it would be good. I've had many times, where I have gotten a complete 7 gram lump which I would prep half a gram from it at a time. There's been lots of times where a powdered half-gram that I pret has lasted over 6 months before the last bit of it was consumed with no worries that the cocaine had spoiled or that's the intensity of the hi might be weekend due to age.

There's been a few times that by the time I get to prepping the last half gram from the original 7 gram lump, it's been 14 to 15 months since the original Seven Grams was purchased. Still no worries if the cocaine was still any good or the high had been affected somehow.

I have a good close friend who is an occasional, once in awhile recreational light user oh, a couple of small lines here and there once in awhile or maybe a key bump here and there when a little extra energy is needed to get the day started in the morning. She had grams of high-quality fish scale ( easy white test confirm the high purity of it ) that was 3 years old. She had it stored in a airtight, watertight 4 gram capacity aluminum stash jar which was stashed away in a shoebox in her closet where it was climate controlled and low humidity. It was everything you would expect fish-scale to be. Producing a very Strong high.

That same friend also found a little over 3 grams that she said could have easily been 6 years old. that was stored an individual Ziploc gram baggies like you would get at a head shop which was placed inside of a jewelry box that was stored in climate controlled AC with low humidity and no contact with direct light.

This cocaine had turned a pale yellow, resembling a paler form of a yellow stick of butter. He definitely could sell yellow cocaine and wasn't sure if it was any good or if she should try a sample, gave it to me to do whatever with. Other than it turning yellow, the high was still very decent the physical look and texture of the powder did look like it had aged or broken down other than turning yellow.

I do know that certain cuts can break down the cocaine affecting the visual appearance and also the quality of the high over the course of just a few months starting when those specific Cuts were added to the cocaine.

If your cocaine is stored in a non climate controlled setting, a garage, your car or maybe a storage unit, the heat alone can affect the quality. Exposed to the moisture in humid air and absorbing it can break it down fairly quickly as well. Not necessarily a few hours that it was in your car from the time you bought it to the time you took it inside your house Or the few hours that you have it with you when going out, being exposed to humid air probably won't affect the quality in that short amount of time. But it could cause the cocaine to be very clumpy and sticky instead of nice and fluffy powder.

Just be sure that you store it in a container such as the airtight, watertight aluminum stash jar that I have or one of those little amber colored one gram jars with a screw-on lid rather than a gram ziplock baggie where the baggy if not properly sealed and come undone exposing the cocaine to the elements and possibly allowing the cocaine to fall out of the baggie. For short-term storage, like if you're going to use all of the cocaine in the next day or two, the ziplock baggie is okay, I always store my baggie and another small container to ensure the baggy doesn't get ripped or opened while in my pocket.

As long as your product has been kept dry and out of the Heat and sunlight, there's no reason it shouldn't still be good unless it was very crappy to begin with.