• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is the best way to smoke hash?

burn out

Bluelighter
When I smoke hash I usually use a glass one-hitter designed for weed. I pack the hash in the tip and then heat it from underneath with a lighter so it melts. About half way through hitting it, I put the flame in front of the one hitter to get even more smoke to flow. Is this a good way to smoke hash?

i used to just mix it with tobacco. this was bubble hash.

usually in a bong.. used to get reaaaaal high.

it would burn really slowly too.

i just couldn't smoke it any other way and find it enjoyable...

Well I knocked over my bong and it broke so that's not an option for me.

i used to just mix it with tobacco. this was bubble hash.

usually in a bong.. used to get reaaaaal high.

it would burn really slowly too.

i just couldn't smoke it any other way and find it enjoyable...

Yeah, same with me and most of my friends. When we used to have lots of that imported middle eastern hash (or wherever it came from). We always smoked it just as you described.

Now that I dont use bong or joints anymore I would have to find some way to vape it.

Well I knocked over my bong and it broke so that's not an option for me.

All's you need are a couple metal knives, a stove-top and a soda bottle, brother.

Hot knives all day.

But you asked for the best method, and Blank Potato hit the nail on the head with the bong ROA. Personally, I'd mix it with weed instead of tobacco but, hey, to each their own. I've done both, just prefer one over the other.

It's also fun to mold a tiny little "snake" of hash and roll a joint around it. Burns kind of funny, though..... like, the tree burns a little faster than the hash, so I almost always end up accidentally ashing half-combusted hash when I do that.