• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous What is peak psychedelia?

My experiences like this were (and continue to be) a rare and unexpected experience. As you say he best ones are those you can bring back with you. LSD helped me see relationships in geometry and physics that I retained in archetypal forms that I was later able to translate in the real world in my work. The experiences allowed me to see certain properties or relationships in the the world that I would have missed if I had in a strict model of the universe that (my) experience had caused to form my unique version of the universe. Everyone has these unique frames of reference. "Facts" are what we all as a society agree on,

Sometimes we need no re-examine certain facts in order to advance our knowledge in the physical sciences. LSD helped me a lot in that respect.

I'm retired now, but I was an electrical engineer working in the medical imaging field in R & D for a large manufacturer. My modalities were primarily MRI and nuclear although I did some work with CT machines. I had also worked developing guidance system in aerospace before that.

peak anything usually means i overdid it and i can't wait for it to end and i should probably not do that again

I'm retired now, but I was an electrical engineer working in the medical imaging field in R & D for a large manufacturer. My modalities were primarily MRI and nuclear although I did some work with CT machines. I had also worked developing guidance system in aerospace before that.

Invoking imagery to do imaging. Okay that's awesome. :)

I'm currently reading up on how to interpret brain scan data.. just might come in handy in the not-so-distant future. Any resources you happen to be aware of you can recommend for that?

When I tripped on 7 grams of shrooms, the peak was obviously very intense, everything that was going on in my life from past trauma to addiction issues I had to confront head on, the shrooms threw it all in my face and made me see things for how it really is, it was uncomfortable but very therapeutic

idk...

dmt was certainly up there, definitely hallucinated some alternate universe peeps, elves, or gods or whatever my brain made up);

salvia was weird enough, too;

i once went into a special ketamine hole where it felt like the curtains had been drawn open (a bit like salvia) and i thought i was witnessing some behind-the-scenes stuff (like i saw the crew + equipment of the life t.v. show being filmed)... my friends told me (once i was back) that i needed to get ahold of myself (which is strange, considering they all also loved ketamine and getting fucked up in general);

one very powerful synthetic cannabinoid sent me into a bizarre la-la-land like i'd broken through to a new layer of reality;

hitting nitrous on a lysergamide (i think it was actually a combo of 1p-lsd and al-lad, maybe datura and dxm also but i can't remember) had me meeting the gods (still a skeptical atheist convinced it was all from my head)

i'm gonna say it had to have been the o-pce (or was it dck?)+4-aco-dpt+weed combo... don't remember much, but i do remember being higher than i've ever been. somehow i still walked. reality was falling apart again, iirc.

at least a bit of amnesia is pretty much guaranteed when chasing peaks. best bring a journal, although good luck figuring out how to write/ draw...

bottom line is... it's all fun and games until one develops a neo complex