• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what is, (or was) your favorite substance?

your average druggie

Bluelighter
personally me, i would have to say oxy. the smooth come up, the nice and soft gentle peak. its amazing imo. literally feels like i am floating away in the oaisis with not a single care in the world. definetely not reccomended though.

weed, LSD, oxy (this won't be good thing), clonazepam (this wasn't good thing), alcohol (this still is no good thing)
GHB and ketamine deserve to be mentioned also.
In the end of the day RUSSIA STOP THAT FUCKING STUPID WAR, GET THE OLKILUOTO NUCLEAR REACTOR 'REKT AND GROW THAT FUCKING WEED FOR ME GOD DAM IT!!

weed, LSD, oxy (this won't be good thing), clonazepam (this wasn't good thing), alcohol (this still is no good thing)
GHB and ketamine deserve to be mentioned also.
In the end of the day RUSSIA STOP THAT FUCKING STUPID WAR, GET THE OLKILUOTO NUCLEAR REACTOR 'REKT AND GROW THAT FUCKING WEED FOR ME GOD DAM IT!!
overwhelmingly inspiring.

Diazepam mainly because it can potentiate so many other drugs with all its enzyme activity not to mention you can potentiate the substance itself pretty substantially IMO

Plus it works perfectly for my anxiety and my back problems

Plus the blissful relaxation with the stacking ability as well making it even stronger and stronger and more relaxing/sedating and it’s really hard for me to blackout on

personally me, i would have to say oxy. the smooth come up, the nice and soft gentle peak. its amazing imo. literally feels like i am floating away in the oaisis with not a single care in the world. definetely not reccomended though.
I would have to say oramorph, hydrocodone, high quality black tar heroin, small doses of psilocybin mushrooms picked and eaten fresh, alprazolam in its XR form, very pure cocaine, pharmaceutical amphetamine like adderall, alchohol, indica based cannabis products.

Was and is still Marijuana, reason being it's just so versatile. The list of proposed treatments and remedies for pain, mental health, quality of life. I may not use Marijuana regularly anymore, but I know it's had a profound impact on who I am as a person.

LSD - basically the same reasoning as above. The only difference for me would be amount of use.