• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is ketamine cut witg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs&Drugs

Greenlighter
Hello, I am a ketamine conisouer, I prally spelt that wrong lol. I get a variety of cut ketamine, can you please tell me all the possible substances my ketamine is cut with, from the most dangerous to most safest. Also can cut ketamine be safe to be either sniffed or injected. Thank you.

Yours Truly
Hugs&Drugs

What isnt ketamine cutt with. You may not even be getting ketamine at all since there are many ketamine like compounds that dealer buy off the web then sell to unsuspecting people as ketamine and since they produce nearly identical effects never can tell. The issue is unlike ketamine these compounds arent used in medicine so are less well researched.

Possible ketamine knock offs may be
Pcp analogues
Methoxetamine
Diphenidine * I dont think thats the right name its hard to keep up with how quickly they come up with new knock offs

I would not inject ketamine as its likely to have fillers like with any drug.

Errr sorry if that falls under sourcing ill gladly take it down if so. Im just trying to emphasize that one may be buying ketamine and instead getting research chemicals

Really, ketamine shouldn't be cut with anything. It sounds like whomever you're getting your so-called 'Ketamine' from is a sketchy person and you need to find a better source.

Status
Not open for further replies.