• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlwdac

Greenlighter
Hi, I found this in a wall vent of a house I’m renting. Can someone advise me of what it is?

Poppies would probably be bigger and the capsules have a distinctive shape with a crown on top and lines from the septa that divide up the inside of the seed capsule almost like an orange, and a large, hard knob where the stem ends and the capsule begins.

Poppies would probably be bigger and the capsules have a distinctive shape with a crown on top and lines from the septa that divide up the inside of the seed capsule almost like an orange, and a large, hard knob where the stem ends and the capsule begins.
Thanks for the info. I don’t think it’s cherries, it smells strange. Curious what it it is and why someone would keep it.

Was it inside the wall of the house or otherwise concealed? For all one knows it could be part of an offering to propitiate some spirit/god/loa or whomever or give a previous tenant a hard time or prevent one from same.

Was it inside the wall of the house or otherwise concealed? For all one knows it could be part of an offering to propitiate some spirit/god/loa or whomever or give a previous tenant a hard time or prevent one from same.
I was actually starting to think along those lines myself, as strange as it seems lol. Yes, it was concealed. I took off a vent that just lets air flow between rooms and saw it shoved between the drywall. Or possibly just something kids plucked from the woods and saved- never can figure logic of kids. With the pill bottle, sticker torn off, I just immediately assumed some type of drug but I guess I was too hasty.

Yes, it may have smelled nice at the beginning which is why it was in the air vent -- not all that different from the reason window boxes for plants were invented, for the smell of the flowers which was pleasant and, in the case of chrysanthemums, repelled and even killed many insects.

I think its cherries. Don't smoke them please.
I don't think you can ask here to identify any suspected drugs

Yeah, we can't help identify random things you find in vents around the house unfortunately. Suffice to say, don't go and eat/smoke these things...

Status
Not open for further replies.