• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is in these O.P.M.S. gold kratom extracts?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I have a decent tolerance to opiates. 30mg-50mg is awesome, and with kratom I can handle 20g at once so I'm not unfamiliar with opiates but something is off about these extracts. The package for the pills says there are only .5g of kratom within each capsule and that seems like nothing for anyone with opiate tolerance, but there's defintiely other synthetic opiods or something fishy going on because there's alot of euphoria from only 3 capsules

Extracts have been known to use O-desmethyltramadol which is the main active metabolite in Tramadol. It might be a potent extract with only Kratom, but it might not be. Where you got it from can also be a factor.

I believe it's against forum rules for me to post a picture of it or tell you what brand? But damn, does that make me at risks for seizures? tramadol has a seizure risk but idk if it's because of that metabolite

Extracts are notorious for being super-strong when compared to crushed leaf kratom. I've been advised to avoid extracts at all costs. I suggest you do the same and stick with crushed leaf...otherwise you may be asking for trouble with regard to tolerance building and withdrawal.

It's probably just "enhanced" kratom. An extract that has been reaplied to powdered leaf, so even though there is just .5g material within a capsule(the standard amount for kratom) it is actually 10x stronger.

Send it to a lab if you are suspicious, it could literally be anything from fentanyl to a really good extract of 7-hydroxymitragynine and possibly other kratom alkaloids. You can get a fentanyl test kit online that will rule out whether it's fent or not.

I don't think I'll take these again I can't believe how ripped I got. It was like fake morphine for hours and not the bueno kind. Doesn't seem safe to me.....

And I don't suspect fent. Probably just a ton of the extract.