• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is going to happen to me?

B

Bluntnatized

First off sorry for my grammar, it's not the best and I will try not to form a wall of text. So around 10pm I scored some crack and some beans (whipped heroin in a pill). Through the the night I did 1g of crack and 12 beans (I have a high opiate tolerance do to 1 gram of raw inject everyday for 3 years with a few breaks here and there). It takes 3 beans to get aa very nice rush with nodding later on, that's how good these beans are imo.

Around 3am I tried injecting meth for the first time. About 5 units worth straight. I don't know the quality of because I only smoked it and that was about 15 years ago. I wanted to goto bed around 7am so I shot 2 more beans and that have 0 effect on me. Around 830 I took 1mg of klonopin to calm down as the geeking got worse and I started to sweat and pee a lot.

Now my question is what is going to happen when I crash? Did do too much heroin and might od (I don't feel any symptoms of od), or will I just just pass out eventually? Did I do a really bad combo of drugs and either short or long term effects?

What is going to happen to swim?

First off sorry for my grammar, it's not the best and swim will try not to form a wall of text. So around 10pm swim scored some crack and some beans (whipped heroin in a pill). Through the the night swim did 1g of crack and 12 beans (swim has a high opiate tolerance do to 1 gram of raw inject everyday for 3 years with a few breaks here and there). It takes 3 beans to get aa very nice rush with nodding later on, that's how good these beans are in swims opinion. Pretty much raw.

Around 3am swim tried injecting meth for the first time. About 5 units worth straight. Swim don't know the quality of because swim only smoked it and that was about 15 years ago. Swim wanted to goto bed around 7am so swim shot 2 more beans and that have 0 effect on swim. Around 830 swim took 1mg of klonopin to calm down as the geeking got worse and swim started to sweat and pee a lot. 1007am extreme watery mouth but no vomit and seems swims sweat dark grey on swims white tee.

Now swims question is what is going to happen when swim crash? Did swim do too much heroin and might od (swim don't feel any symptoms of od), or will swim just just pass out eventually? Did swim do a really bad combo of drugs and will there be either short or long term effects?