• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is going on with the meth I've just got

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
So the last sack I bought had the strangest effect of any meth I've ever had. It bad the burn when snorting meth, had the look of normal meth, butt, when I snorted a line it didn't have a headrest. It didn't have a burst of energy or euphoria, it was like i wasn't even really being affected at first it took about half an hour for it to be noticeable and it just felt like I was slightly more focused and just kind of mellow. It was an extremely strange feeling. Their was no real UP feeling to it. What in the world could cause that? I couldn't couldn't tell if my heart was beating any faster or if my blood pressure was up until I checked.

Also: I took maybe 8-9 hits off the bowl last night and my tongue had this thick whitish Grey caked on residue from smoking jt. I scraped my tongue off and it looks like gooey powder, I assume it was the dope having formed back up on my tongue. When. I hit it out of the pipe I couldn't even tell I was inhaling any smoke at first it tastes so much like nothingness a good first couple seconds.

Still confused by this ^ but I think I might just need to do a sobriety run and that it might not be that the stuff is strange I might have just hit my tolerance point where my body just isn't getting that sffect no more.

Still confused by this ^ but I think I might just need to do a sobriety run and that it might not be that the stuff is strange I might have just hit my tolerance point where my body just isn't getting that sffect no more.
/thread

It's likely just some sort of poison. Drugs are all complete impure garbage now. Maybe some Fentanyl if you're lucky