PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is Family LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my innerself

Bluelighter
Hello all, I just have a few questions I I can't seem to find the answers to.

Family LSD? I've heard this mentioned heaps of times over the years and haven't got a clue what that means. What does the word family refer to?

And one last one, what do they mean when they refer to Fluff? Or Cheese? Does fluff mean high purity LSD and cheese refer to it being made in Switzerland?

Thanks in advance ;)

Depending on who you believe: bullshit or the purest, heddiest, firemost shit breh. I tend to be more skeptical. A lot of kids with wings are just douchers with an internet connection anymore

Fluff/Cheese LSD is that LSD which has been stored for safekeeping under the foreskin of a 65 year old Grateful Dead fan. This adds extra psychedelic power.

Question answered :) case closed, innerself?

When you get 'LSD' preferably test it with reagent to see if it is indolic, indicating actual LSD. Then IMO carefully test the water dosage-wise but assume that quantity is relevant and quality isn't really.
Then still you can get trips ranging from pleasant to unpleasant in a number of ways, but focus on things like set & setting and not on how the acid was advertised. Even if there were truth to it, probably most of the time people lie about it anyway as a marketing ploy.
Spare yourself the confusion, just don't get into the quality discussion. Though if you want to embark on a quest for knowledge / the truth about this matter the best PD can offer is the Dirty Acid FAQ and in actuality it does not provide a singular answer but well elaborated opinions. The questions about dirty acid or family lsd are I believe the same namely whether quality or impurity of product has any consistent consequence.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/683253-Dirty-Acid-FAQ-amp-Discussion

Thank you, glad it's clear. :)

It was said with all due respect, people are of course entitled to their opinions and beliefs on the subject.

Lmao Ismene!

Status
Not open for further replies.