• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is DMT & mushrooms(& MDMA...) Like combined?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I've searched and there's actually hardly anything on this topic.

I have about 3g of strong mush, 230mg of DMT freebase and 2 caps containing 120mg each of top notch MDMA. Can anybody give me an idea of what I'm in for? Should I plug the MDMA? How much DMT would you suggest?

I'm really keen for this, but I want to do it properly and get the most out of this. I plan to have the mush, eat(or plug, haven't decided) the MDMA When the mush begins and smoke the DMT towards the very end of the trip, maybe at sunrise. Doing it the same as if it were acid. Should I take the MDMA first? I'm interested to hear all thoughts, opinions and experiences :)

What would you do different?

Last edited:
You are one Lucky ketaman personally I'd eat the shrooms and pop the caps at the same time then smoke the DMT at the peak of your high though I would pre preper the dmt ready to smoke. You my friend are going to be fucked ap ?

The ideal way as I have understood would be either dose MDMA and Shrooms simultaneously, or MDMA first. Then, of course, smoke the DMT, at the tail end of the peak.

I personally have smoked DMT during a mushroom trip, and for me at least, it calmed some of the DMT anxiety I get. I imagine Molly would only help with that.

But we are all different. We all have our own universe.

Just prep the DMT pre-trip. Like Dr. XTC said. =P