• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What is better high?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Say you got gram of cocaine for the day a gram has about 10 lines. What is better high doing line every 15 to 20 minutes or doing line every hour or two to spread it out to last for the day?

What normally do you like to do? What is better high?

A gram should be a lot more than 10 lines unless it's just total garbage. That said, I have a few times before picked up garbage street grams where a gram would indeed be 10 shitty lines... so if you're sure of the absolute rock bottom quality of your cocaine - or perhaps if you have a super high tolerance (although if you did, presumably you wouldn't be asking this question) - then we'll go with that. Otherwise if you're just pulling this number out of the air you should be hoping to get around 40 lines of 25mg each, maybe more, maybe a bit less, but roundabout that region.

Anyway, I would suggest doing them as infrequently as possible, probably you'll want to dose more frequently than every 2 hours, but just do one... wait a little while... and see if you want another. In my experience cocaine has a fairly narrow range of good feelings, you don't want to dose too high because when you start coming down you'll probably feel quite bad and want to dose just as high again to counteract the bad feelings, and thus probably ruin your session somewhat. You also don't want to dose too low because, well, it's just pointless, but definitely preferable to dosing too high because, as the saying goes, you can always take more, but you can't take less. So start cautiously and feel it out. Again, start cautiously. I think that's the most important thing both for your own safety and so as to actually have a fun time rather than an exhausting few hours of up-down fiending followed by a grinding crash.

What is the difference redosing every two to three hours vs redosing every hour to two hours?

What do you mean what is the difference? You will be taking the drug more or less often. Cocaine is fairly short acting which is why I say you will probably want to dose more frequently than every 2 hours, because you will feel yourself coming down and will probably want to do more. If that doesn't bother you, then the difference is that you will be high for less time. Your question is very vague and I am not at all clear what information you are trying to obtain here.

A better high to not sound like an asshole, is throwing that cocaine the fuck away. Before, you look up one day and realized you've pawned and mortgaged everything you own and worked for, just to end up with cardiac injuries. Seriously, I know you probably won't but I'll try to plant the seed anyway... stay away from this shit.

What do you mean what is the difference? You will be taking the drug more or less often. Cocaine is fairly short acting which is why I say you will probably want to dose more frequently than every 2 hours, because you will feel yourself coming down and will probably want to do more. If that doesn't bother you, then the difference is that you will be high for less time. Your question is very vague and I am not at all clear what information you are trying to obtain here.

Meaning you have better high?

So if your redosing every hour to two hours you have better high than redosing every two to three hours?