• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is an in active fake pills?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
People say that if it's an active fake oxycodone pill that it's guaranteed to have fentynal in it. I don't think this is always the case. What if it's a fake pill (confirmed) and it is more euphoric and stronger than traditional oxycodone? Much more euphoric quality, longer lasting buzz, and stronger than the traditional milligram count? Would one suspect heroin? The only reason I do not suspect fentynal is because fent is known as being a cold and short buzz lacking in pronounced euphoria.

What are the other options out there that exist? I have never heard of any other options that could potentially be more euphoric or just as much as oxycodone that is not fentynal, and in addition, what if the fake is so actively measured and consistent in potency among each individual one? I may be asking questions that are not possible to answer without some sort of testing kit. I would state heroin, but heroin is so variable and I don't know how one could precisely match each pill in effects upon it's creation. I don't think people would believe what I am writing in this thread--but...

Last edited:
Some fake pills contain Isotonitazene right now which is a very euphoric opioid and longer acting then fentanyl. There are a number of different compounds on the market that people may start pressing but taking a known fake pill is like playing Russian Roulette. One day it may contain a safe quantity and the next time you cop you buy one that is massively overdosed, I'd tread very carefully doing such things. Heroin is expensive and has a poor oral bioavailability, I'd highly doubt it's being put in fake pills it's most likely a powerful synthetic opioid.

taking a fake pill is like playing russian roulette, well that go for Stims, MDMA. Nowadays people take it. So I don't see that. It can be anything man, from household stuff all way to Chernobyl extracts.

Well, something like 3/4 a pill got my friend (who was a regular heroin user) pretty high. This was many years ago though.