• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is a safe dose of xanax and oxycodone put together?

TioW42

Greenlighter
What is a safe dose of xanax and oxycodone put together without the chance of passing out and I also have no tolerance between them. Will smoking weed make it less safer as well?

Hey there, usually xanax or any benzo added to an opiate will sedate you more so than give euphoria. It also will lower breathing and everything else your CNS controls. So be careful/keep an eye out for that or have someone with you. I personally use those types of drugs separately, but if you are dead set on it...usually .5 mg to 1 mg is good for starters on the xanax and 10 mg to 15 of oxy.
Remember you can always dose more, not less. And weed will amplify it, especially since you have zero tolerance. I know personally weed does that for me. Stay safe!

It would help to know your experience with the compounds individually.

<3

If you have no tolerance a low dose of only one of these drugs should do you just fine. depending on your sensitivity to these drugs a relatively low amount of both Xanax an oxy might induce a dangerous level of cns depression. Weed won't make the situation any better it'll just make you less able to judge whether or not you took a dangerous dose.

If you have a very low tolerance or have never taken Xanax/oxy tread very carefully. Oxy and weed is a much safer, and in my opinion, better combo when taken in proper doses. Honestly Xanax kills the opiate and weed high for me, it's a pretty shitty combo but if you are dead set on doing this listen to opie and have someone trustworthy with you and start small like .25 Xanax and 5mg oxy until you know how you'll feel.

If you have no tolorence there is no safe way to mix the two I mean yea if you take a low dose of both most likely you will be fine but there is no need to take them together. Just take the opiates one day and the benzo another why even combine them? get a feel for both of the drugs. It's never safe combing 2 drugs that you have never done or have a low tolorence. Smoking weed is fine with both. Also to the poster saying 10-15mg of oxy is a safe dose it's not it won't kill him but 10mg is maximum you should take the first time I would say 5mg and the next time you dose you will know how much to dose. With xanax I would start with 0.25 max 0.5mg.