• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos what is a good place to buy apralozam powder and a press (i need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob57

Greenlighter
Hello BL

Im new on this fourm but have been on it before.
Were is a good place to buy apralozam powder from for Xanax. Also where is a good place to get a XANAX tablet press a handheld one for cheap and a place to get a cheap die mold.

is this a safe good site to buy from www.tootoo.com

Thanks Rob

We can't offer you sources sorry. It's against forum rules.

Also, that site is a scam. You cannot buy narcotics online. Only on the underground web, but not the usual internet. It's all going to be scams and or setups.

^100%
Dude they sell crack on that site!??? Lmfao, huge scam/setup! No reputable site would sell crack IMHO.

Dude you are obviously selling as you wouldn't care for a xanax presser and could just use empty gel caps. No one will help you.

Also be careful.... Someone pressed a fent analog as xanax bars and two have died so far.

Edit: That is a trading site similar to alibaba.... Long past are the days any drug can be procured through those markets.

I don't know how people even get to the point of making these threads on bluelight. It is SO obvious it's against the rules and yet they try anyway.

Dude you are obviously selling as you wouldn't care for a xanax presser and could just use empty gel caps. No one will help you.

Also be careful.... Someone pressed a fent analog as xanax bars and two have died so far.

Edit: That is a trading site similar to alibaba.... Long past are the days any drug can be procured through those markets.
Wow really taco? That's some really fucked up shit pressing fent and selling it as xannies, not even the same class of drug, wow man some people have no conscience.

We can not provide sources here, according to the Bluelight forum guidelines. But I can tell you that no, the website you listed is not in any way trustworthy. Do not order anything from that website.

Why is this thread not deleted . You can not try to obtain or discuss sources on this site . Respect the rules

Bluelighter's, make use of the box in the right hand corner of the OP's post. This will allow you to alert moderators of a post that is in violation. Bluelighter's, IMO, CLICK ON THE BOX IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE ORIGINAL POSTERS POST. THIS WILL ALERT THE MODERATORS. MULTIPLE POSTS ARE REDUNDANT AND A WASTE OF TIME. THIS IS A FORM OF HARM REDUCTION. USE IT.

^Agreed, had me lol.

Doomed thread is still open? I just want to say that I feel so dangerous hanging out in this thread. Like walking next to a marked man, just waiting for that moment you're splattered with his face meat.

It's fucking Halloween! All the mods are still partying or passed out...!

CLOSED! NO, JUST NO! If you choose to stay OP, please read the BLUA and OD guidelines, this stuff is strictly forbidden. We don't condone anything like such. Welcome to BL, be careful and be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.