• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What is a good dose of methadone to come off a 50-100 pound habit a day....

cam1234

Greenlighter
Like I'm on subs but idk If they're right for me...like if I changed to methadone what sort of strength would be suggestible for somebody with that sort of heroin habit..its fairly decent gear I get so it's not super weak but yh....

Clinics will start new patients on 30mg after ur piss test shows positive for Heroin/Morphine

They will slowly increase your dose until you’re “stable” no withdrawal symptoms or uncomfortable feeling and desire to score junk.

Most opioid tolerant users slamming H 4-7 times daily will require 80-120mg of Methadone daily. Which is Potent as F@CK. I’ve been on 80mg every morning daily for 10-15 years + 20mg after dinner if needed for breakthrough pain

If ur on Subs….then that complicates things perhaps. Walk into a Methadone clinic and speak to a doc. They’ll tell you all your options properly

Best of luck mate…

Cheers

Thanks :] so yea I like I only smoke and don't shoot. Its nkt like gear with fent or anythint in but I should've probably mentioned that first....

If you are going to a clinic, they won't start you at anything higher than maybe 40mg of methadone, after which they will slowly increase the dose.

Even if it's not quite enough initially, it will substantially reduce the withdrawal symptoms.

Like my biggest issue is that I just kinda wanna be free from opioid.... like this addiction is a nightmare...