• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is 6-APB like?

Benzzzoboi

Greenlighter
What does 6-APB feel like? How does it feel different than MDA? Does it hit you with waves of euphoria like MDA? Lastly, can you pee whilst on it? Thanks in advance.

Feels exactly like mda to me. Very trippy. Euphoria whilst not as good as mdma is still very much present. 6 apb is a very strong research chemical and every bit as good as mda imo.

I struggle to pee on it and it shrinks my dick.

Do you mean the come up on the way to the peak? Does it first hit you in a wave of euphoria like MDA?

I really hated the come up of 6-APB when I tried it. Idk if I got a particularly potent salt, but it was the floury white stuff, not the tan sandy stuff I've seen other people talk about. I have no idea if the consistency indicates anything different about it, but I figured I mention it, because I reagent tested it and everything seemed fine. However, 75 mg produced one of the worst come ups I've ever experienced, and 75 mg isn't exactly a high dose compared to what other people enjoy taking. I felt incredibly woozy and spacey and couldn't really focus on anything, with distracting but not altogether unpleasant visuals setting in. It took maybe 30-45 min for that feeling to pass before I hit a head space that I actually enjoyed. Besides that come up though, I quite enjoyed it. It was mentally stimulating but not exactly rushy. I wasn't running around trying to find things to do. I spent most of the trip just relaxing on the couch, watching TV, and hanging out with my family and girlfriend (she was also on it). It was quite euphoric. There was definitely a visual component to it, though it was not as strong as the visual component of the 5-APB I went on to try about a year after. Overall I liked it, but due to that come up, I never actually ended up trying it again.

I can't directly compare it to MDA, because although I'm pretty sure I've had MDA at least once in my life, I never took a verified sample knowing full well that it was MDA.