• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What i took wasn't lsd, but what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIM P

Greenlighter
I remember when I visited my grandma in moscow russia I wanted to experience lsd. My friend called me and said that he found someone with it. He came to visit me and gave me a pill that looked white and plain and cut in half. He said to put it under my tongue and let it desolve in my mouth. I went home and went in my room. It was around 5 pm. I put It in my mouth under my tongue. It had no taste what so ever. It took about 20 minutes to desolve. Maybe 10 minutes after I remember standing up as if I knew it was about to hit me. I sat back down on my bed and out of no where it hit me. It hit me hard. Everything in the room merged together almost like a picasso painting and everything was spinning and merging, then everything began flashing as if I was blinking my eyes really fast but I wasn't. Every time it flashed total blackness the moment it flashed back to seeing again it would be different colors. Then I remember laying down and feeling an ephoric seziour. I was shaking and had my eyes closing and seeing myself smiling and pink and yellow ladders. I was hearing sounds that weren't there almost like that sound the little boy was making in the grudge movie. And robotic sounds. I remember looking at the wall and seeing Egyptian hieroglyphics and Egyptians conning out the wall and dancing the way they do. The walls were breathing and the floor was too. I seen a lot of tracers like you would on mushrooms. I remember saying to myself I passed the limit of just being high..I have reached the highest I ever been. I was breathing very clearly.. I almost started panicking so I messaged my friend from the US and told him what I did and all he said was relax and at that moment that's what I did.. I felt like that word melted into me and that's the only thing I can do which was to relax. I felt happy and in as of what was happening around me. I remember looking at my computer screen and seeing numbers and math equations popping out of the screen. I could not sit still either. I kept talking to myself in my head and felt like I was Einstein and thought I was the smartest person on earth. Everything I thought of felt like an epiphany and something new discovered. I eventually went to the bathroom and while I was taking a leak I looked in the mirror, I saw a red sunset upon a bright green forest with a red river flowing on my face. When I got back in my room and remember thinking to myself a thought that I didn't even think because I stopped myself from thinking before I panicked which was will the trip end anytime soon, I'm glad I stopped myself from finishing that thought. I remember looking into the corner of my room and seeing a holographic monkey almost like the one you see in movies or cartoons that bangs the two drum plates together, I felt like it was staring at me and it was trying to get closer to me. My friend called me about 6 hours into the trip and was asking or no was okay and I told him I'm having best time of my life...lol. He told me to watch project x while I was tripping or listen to music.. It didn't really enhance the trip. But eventually I came down to the point where I only seen mild tracers and felt a warm glow in my body like after effects of shrooms. I then went to the staircase of the building to smoke a cigarette and my neighbor was there with some drunk girl getting shit face drunk and offered me some hash.. He have me about 6 small pieces. I went back into my grandmas apartment and into my room. I went to the back balcony and smoked the hash through a home made bong. After I smoked it it threw me back in the trip. I was seeing patterns morphing and dragons spinning on the floor. I then went to lay down and go on Facebook to see who was online and saw my dead grandfathers shadow sitting on the couch. I tried to pay no mind to that and succeeded.. lol. My laptop then turned into a desktop..how? Idk. I eventually just passed out after an 8 hour trip. Few days later my friend came to visit me and brought some hash...hard to find good weed in Moscow but easy to find good hash lol. But any way he then told me that the people that he was with the day before my trip, died from heart attacks and one went to the mental hospital.. The drug dealer got arrested and was given over 20 years in jail..this is about 2 years later when he brought it up to me again and found out more about what happened.. He then told me it wasn't lsd.. The kids who died had some sort of tranquilizers in there autopsy report. My question is since it wasn't lsd. What tranquilizer did I take that had no taste and had me tripping hard for 8 hours???? Please help me find out..appreciate it!!!!

It would be impossible for us to be able to identify what you took, sorry :)

Dang.. I really want to know lol.. To this day I wonder what it is lol.. Well I guess it's not ment for me to know.... A gift that cannot be gifted again

Do you know any tranquilizers that have that kind of effect and are tasteless?

We do not permit substance I.D. threads here. As White Rose pointed out, we have absolutely no verifiable way to tell you what you took. It could have been anything for all we know.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.