• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What have you planned for your NYE roll?

mdmable

Bluelighter
hey guys!

i'm curious to hear about your plans and expectations for NYE.

- time & setting (no event names)
- dosage / redose
- crystals or pills (what kind of pills/press)
- other drugs combined?
- consuming (orally, snorting, plugging....)
- your general expectations

Thanks for sharing ♥ happy new year ★

-With about 7 friends. We haven't seen eachother in over a year. Going out to a club. The planned night is just after new years day actaully :p
-200mg initial dose (Green Android) with a Green PartyFlock re-dose at around 1.5 hours. (HR Note, I space my rolls by about 4 months).
-Pills: Green PartyFlock & Green Android
-None, apart from supplements like piracetam, ALA, AL-CAR etc
-Consuming orally
-General expectations are good! I am very excited to be seeing everyone again, and the night is more about the re-union than the consumption of drugs. In regards to the MDMA experience, I expect to be off my tits rather intense after the re-dose, but thanks to my looong breaks and piracetam, I usually don't suffer for it afterwards (touch wood!) :)

-With about 7 friends. We haven't seen eachother in over a year. Going out to a club. The planned night is just after new years day actaully :p
-200mg initial dose (Green Android) with a Green PartyFlock re-dose at around 1.5 hours. (HR Note, I space my rolls by about 4 months).
-Pills: Green PartyFlock & Green Android
-None, apart from supplements like piracetam, ALA, AL-CAR etc
-Consuming orally
-General expectations are good! I am very excited to be seeing everyone again, and the night is more about the re-union than the consumption of drugs. In regards to the MDMA experience, I expect to be off my tits rather intense after the re-dose, but thanks to my looong breaks and piracetam, I usually don't suffer for it afterwards (touch wood!) :)

Thanks for your reply. sounds like a banger plan! after 4 month break i guess you're excited!
btw - check out your "warner bros" thread ;-)

Was planning on doing some MDMA crystal I got my hands on, but may save it and plans may possibly chance this new years.