• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what harm could/is 2-3000mg Pregabalin daily be doing to my body?

alesabella

Greenlighter
yes I mean lyrica (pregabalin) NOT gabapentin.

i'm finding very little information online on what harm this drug does, especially in such high doses.

opiate addict for 5 years, got off opiates using lyrica and it's been about 6 months- I am now taking up to 3000mg pregabalin a day.... I have read nothing but horror stories about pregabalin and that's just for maybe 600mg habits. I know the withdrawals are hell, I'd say they're almost on par with coming off a gram of H daily habit.

my concern is what this drug is doing.. before I began research I expected doses as high as mine to be maybe normal or at least documented more and clearly they are not.

i'm more addicted to this drug than I ever was H. I cannot stress enough the precaution that needs to be taken if you are going to abuse pregabalin

I was just sent to the ER because of a mere 75mg of this crap. The worse. Stay away if you can, I don't know where you're looking but I found a bunch of info on this medication along with it's younger brother "gabapentin". They besically hit your nervous system so you won't feel certain Types of pain (well, that was the idea in my situation). But go on YouTube and look at testimonials. After long term use of this crap numbing your center so nervous system, it starts to shut down. Arms, legs , YOUR BODY. I have also read great testimonials about this drug but more bad than good and in my opinion, even the people that it "works on", will eventually end up fucked in the End after long term use. This is my opinion. If absolutely necessary, take it as prescribed and get off it as soon as you can

i have no medical training and i'm generally pretty inept in general, but i'd hazard a guess at some sort of lasting nerve damage.
i repeat, that is a guess, i have no way of knowing, god is dead.