• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what happens when you mix lyrica and phenibut

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i like lyrica but i’m taking like two weeks worth of my script a day. if you mix it with phenibut does anything good happen? like mixing benzos and opiates? or is it kinda like mixing two benzos where the effects are simply additive?

thanks

It synergies very well for me... maybe too much. Careful one will have to cut back on both or brace for impact. :)

The effects are synergistic. I would take less than half of what you'd take of either by itself. I have combined them and it gets pretty wonky pretty quick.

My favorite comboa for becoming a social butterfly and having a great and productive day was lyrica + klonopin + amphetamine and sometines the klonopin was substituted with phenibut. The reason i stopped using lyrica once and for all is that one day when i was on an end of a couple of days deug binge, i got into a grand mal seizure after taking a moderately high dose of lyrica to come down. And after that first time, all my other experiencea with lyrica ebded with me having a grand mal...so be careful - not many people have this reaction to lyrica, but it seems it can become a factor for some people. Just a warning...sorry if its a bit off topic

it feels like the kinda drug that could give a seizure. sorry that happened to you. i appreciate the heads up.

Lol, couldn't be farther from the truth for myself and many others. Lyrica is honestly one of my favorite recreational drug. Maybe it just doesn't affect everyone much, but to me it's like a cross between GHB, opiates and marijuana

Lol, couldn't be farther from the truth for myself and many others. Lyrica is honestly one of my favorite recreational drug. Maybe it just doesn't affect everyone much, but to me it's like a cross between GHB, opiates and marijuana
Only time I heard of it people were trying to trade it for other drugs or they were ripping people off with them to people who didn't know anything about drugs to go buy other drugs

I combined gabapentin with phenibut once and got that feeling that I could have a seizure. I never had a seizure in my life. So I don't know why I feel like that. But I took 1 mgs of etizolam to kill the high. I kind of got scared. Strange head focus tingling scary feeling.

Pregabalin itself sometimes makes me feel like I can have a seizure so I have to keep the dose low. Gabapentin itself I can take and phenibute itself I can take. But mixing was weird not the euphoria I expected. So never again for me.

i do not like this combo. there are mass reports of resulting seizures. nothing about the high is worth it. the lyrics is not potentiated in any way i enjoyed. it’s just the dirty phenibut buzz on top of the lyrica.

Depending on timing of dose of each it is or can be quite euphohlic imo/e. take less of both and if ya have no expeience do reaarch. bigttime.
how far have ya taken this expeiement?
thx

annoy thing... they potentiate cns iirc. the berating shit sorry not a scientist. i bout dosed to much of both a while back and was terrified that I kept waking up gasping for btrath... that one time i thoght i might die and it wasnt his way i would choose.
like all it can go either the way.

i took a shitload of each and it wasn't like that at all for me. i don't get noddy on these gabapenoids. 1,4b knocks me out of course, but lyrica and phenibut both get me buzzing. though they have an anti-axiety effect, they are not physically downing.

lyrica is clean and feels good. phenibut i dislike. i was hoping it would help me stretch out the lyrica. it wasn't like that. benzos mix well with lyrica. i have to drop and can't take benzos even with a script.

i was hoping it would help me stretch out the lyrica
timing. nut we know that, tight? not being and ass ya just seem familiar with the subject matter.
Errybody time of onset, peak and whatnot will differon both of these drugs. they gotta be dosed in their inytended way, just a bunch of bd but may be abl to be backed idk.
How long does the phenibut takee to "peak: for you
How long the pregab to "peak" for you

Ya can technically cut down on both substances at once if one were to look at this from the eff efficacy, time, half life blah bal on both substances and make a more informed decision.

Not ryin to be all up inda face i learned the hard way..."look it up in the encylopedia" wtf how do i sppell it :look it up in the dictionary... bs but worked kinda many yes no mane
love

hate to keep posting but got a few years experience with these substances and may have a clue... or maybe you?

So if i take gabapentin and phenibut at the same time it can make my ears ring non stop and sometimes ache really bad. I read up on it once and it has something to do with glutamate build up. sometimes very anxious and extremely introverted which is weird bc that's not me, oh and i wouldnt take a 3.5 of phenibut and 4-6 later add some gaba,....zero motorskills o.... I would never dose them at the same time. (Phenibut, baclofen, lyrica, and gabapentin...they're too similar)

if i take gabapentin and phenibut at the same time it can make my ears ring non stop and sometimes ache really bad.
OK.
Pregabalin is like 3-4 times the strengh of gabapentin in my experiences. A lot difference from mixing gabap and pregab with phenibut ime. Everyone may have different outcomes Dangers are there convening this drug class (and all others, imo) and differences and likenesses. Homework.... if we mitigate these dangers we dor our HR, yes?

Last edited: