• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos What happens if you take all the sleepy drugs at once?

BadBoy377

Bluelighter
Say zopiclone, diazepam and promethazine. Just one of each. Really good night's sleeps, yeah?

Nighty night blue light.

Zoos don't do much for me, depending on tolerance I'd just take the promethazine and diazepam. Personally I'd be having 40mg for a nice nod off and good night sleep. Start off with 20mg if they are legit, cut out the zoo and prometh as that just sort of enhances the diazepam.

Enjoy

If you really want to have great sleep Clozapines the way to go. I take that and I'm out like a light.

Aye? I'll grab some next time I see the man. I'm just a bit concerned that I need combo sleepsies when one would do the job.

The only downside to Clozapine is that at first you've got to get your blood drawn each week for a wile. After a couple months you can get it drawn once a month. If your on it you've got to keep getting it drawn because it can lower the white blood cell count in some people. If that happens they'll take you off it. For me it's been a real life saver. Because if I don't take it I only get 2 hours of sleep each night. You see.. I need to take it because I'm Schizo-manic.

Had a great night's sleep in the end. Woke up as a depressive arsehole though.
Wonder if I take them all but smoke some antidepressant herbs (not in bed of course massive HR no no) would that fix the problems in the morning?

This reminds me of an old joke:

What did one benzo user say to the other benzo user?

. . .

They don't remember!

Huhuhuh