• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What happens if pain management defects TCH in my saliva?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8

Bluelighter
I had a surprise saliva test at my pain management doctor today. It’s been four days since I smoked marijuana. Is there a chance a saliva test will detect that? I’m a very light smoker. Once a week or so. If it is detected what will happen to my pain medication prescription?

It’s been four days since I smoked marijuana. Is there a chance a saliva test will detect that? I’m a very light smoker. Once a week or so.
If you don't use often and it was a saliva test, I'd be willing to bet you're good. I've tested clean on saliva after only three days and I was always a heavy user. But we honestly can't tell you what the outcome will be.

If you're in the U.S. and they do indeed detect THC, you will probably be kicked from your clinic, and if you're not already blacklisted as an addict, you will be with all the local doctors, if not the whole state.

Or maybe your doctor won't be an asshole and he'll overlook it once. There's really no way to be sure.

This is how it's been going with PM clinics. They get you to sign an opiate/opioid contract, which states that you will not accept prescriptions of said drugs from any other doctor, as well as signing on for random urinalysis tests. If you pop hot for "unauthorized substances", some will bounce you. Others, not. It really depends on the clinic and the doctor.

If you don't use often and it was a saliva test, I'd be willing to bet you're good. I've tested clean on saliva after only three days and I was always a heavy user. But we honestly can't tell you what the outcome will be.

If you're in the U.S. and they do indeed detect THC, you will probably be kicked from your clinic, and if you're not already blacklisted as an addict, you will be with all the local doctors, if not the whole state.

Or maybe your doctor won't be an asshole and he'll overlook it once. There's really no way to be sure.
Best answer anyone can give as we don't allow drug testing questions on Bluelight.

IF you have a contract that says no THC and it was your first offense he might just scold you and tell you to stop. IF he's nice.

Just tell him/her you went to a bonfire the other night and you were pretty drunk and you THOUGHT you were smoking a cigarette until your friend told you you were really smoking a joint. Apologize profusely and tell him you will never do it again.

Sorry.....gotta close this. Good luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.