• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what happens if customs finds your chem order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNapalm

Greenlighter
thinking about ordering some chems, very small quantity, less than a few grams probably... if on the off chance customs did find it... they just sieze your shit right? they dont actually charge you criminally?

Depending on your jurisdiction they usually have to perform a controled delivery to be able to charge you. I have a personal rule, which is I never sign for anything.

That being said, customs usually won't bother for a couple grams. Maybe if it's a gram of something super potent like a fent or LSD RC. The most you should get is a love letter telling you to not do it again.

I try to order domestic as much as possible. Cuts customs out of the equation.

im trying to do that but it seems domestic availability of substances im looking for is nil/well hidden. im looking for PVP or maybe php (havent tried it but would like to at least give it a shot) or possibly methcathinone, and seems to be mostly only china vendors carrying that kind of stuff, did find one php but im concerned with the relation to MPHP and sketchyness of their site. is A-php scheduled currently? been outta the RC market for awhile

thank you very much. i was speaking more on the pvp and Mcat as far as domestic. ive been searching a list of trusted vendors and have found one to claim to carry pvp but its out of china and theyre using that pv(insert number here) system, they even have one i havent heard of, calling it PV11, no CAS # or anything. described as like pvp, related to mdpv

you get a letter a WHILE later (govt moves slowly) stating that XXXX substance was intercepted at customs and addressed to you and you can either:

Claim ownership of it (aka, get ARRESTED)

or just dont respond and they have to just take your word for it that it was a misunderstanding and someone sent it to you without your knowledge

so the main thing to remember is: DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LETTER

unless you want to go to jail and shit

Clean house of anything incriminating and pray you don't get a controlled delivery.

RIP

a-pvp is illegal now, the chance of finding a vendor is almost none, unless its a shady chinese vendor like you mention.
Also the drugs you mention are the most destructive, the ones that grip onto your life and dont let go. I spent the last 6 months of my mothers life while she was dying with cancer locked away in my room smoking a-pvp while my mother was on the couch in the other room slowly dieing completely alone. Not a soul to comfort her not even her own fucking children.
Fuck im a terrible person, I would give anything to go back in time and get to spend that time with her

PV is definitely not something to be doing too often. I haven't messed with it in years and aphp only twice in the past year or so. if you want to have a functioning life don't mess around with the stuff. Because you are getting it from China you're probably ordering a semi bulk order so be careful. 4mmc is almost impossible to find anymore.

Had some apvp the other day. Overdid it slightly and was pretty fcking horrible.
And no vendors sell 4mmc on the net any more.
Apart from darknet etc.

a-pvp is illegal now, the chance of finding a vendor is almost none, unless its a shady chinese vendor like you mention.
Also the drugs you mention are the most destructive, the ones that grip onto your life and dont let go. I spent the last 6 months of my mothers life while she was dying with cancer locked away in my room smoking a-pvp while my mother was on the couch in the other room slowly dieing completely alone. Not a soul to comfort her not even her own fucking children.
Fuck im a terrible person, I would give anything to go back in time and get to spend that time with her

Shit bro this fucked me up.

Your mom would forgive you she's your mom after all and I'm sure the stress of having her pass slowly is something she could understand.

Had some apvp the other day. Overdid it slightly and was pretty fcking horrible.
And no vendors sell 4mmc on the net any more.
Apart from darknet etc.

4MMC is still around and uncontrolled in many countries.

I've had a situation about a decade ago, where I was making an order (obviously unknowingly) with a DEA agent who seized my normal suppliers email for actual schedule III drugs (steroids), and was posing as the dealer and was still accepting orders. You can read about it here:

http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/drugs/the-rise-and-fall-of-steroid-super-board

Anyway, the order was for well over $2,000 worth of goods. After it became known what was going on, needless to say I was shitting in my pants. About a 6 weeks later I received about a 2 inch thick long legal document with all the names of the people whom ordered, what they ordered, and tons of other legal mumbo jumbo. The worst part (I suppose) was that there was a "warrant" for arrest for the name I used to order if I was to ever enter Louisiana. Louisiana was where the steroids I was ordering were being processed and shipped so I guess that was the extent of their jurisdiction, or care to pursue the little guys just making orders. They wanted the other suppliers, and the people raking in millions who ran the board, and the DEA eventually caught up with the guy in Thialand and extradited him to the USA.

This was about 10 years ago, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I don't think the government has the time or resources to go after the small fish. If you are constantly ordering bulk amounts that's an entirely different story because I know of cases from the Silk Road where buyers WERE busted.

I've also had one other time where I had a package seized (steroids) and all I received was a customs letter asking if I would like to claim it, and how to contact them, blah blah blah. I just tossed the letter. In that "game" (the steroid order "game"), seizure letters are not common, but do happen. Anybody with any common sense just ignores the letter, and doesn't try to claim a scheduled drug.

we don't allow legal discussion like this, get a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.