What Happened To This Place?

eXisto24VII

Bluelighter
WOW! I'm gone for a few weeks and I come back to this? First off, my name is not registerd anymore. So I figure, OK! I'll just reregister and I'll be back to normal.
So I try to redo my old name(ILUVTOEATBEANS), and it tells me that that name is already taken! Yeah its taken, taken by me! lol! But I still cant post so I have to make a new one , OK no biggie. I didnt like the old one anyways.
Secondly, where has all the PLUR gone? I see posts of people "FLAMING" other people, I see posts of people "QUITTING". I see posts of people"FIGHTING". Come on guys thats not why this board is here. This board was created by Jase and Skydancer as a source of incredible information, insights, and most of all as a way for people who have the same "interests" (wink wink) to come together and be like a big happy family. So lets not ruin this great place by continuing all this baby shit!
~*~PLUR~*~
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"
[This message has been edited by eXisto24VII (edited 12 January 2000).]
[This message has been edited by eXisto24VII (edited 12 January 2000).]

if you re-register your name and just make a little change people will still know who you are.
ex: IILUVTOEATBEANS or ILUVTOEATBEANS1
------------------
;) -Peace, Love, and Ecstasy!!- :D

I think it's post-holiday-stress. Luckily I didn't come down with it this year cause I'm as happy as a bean. I agree though, can't we all just get along, we do pretty good for the most part. I noticed the fighting as soon as we starting catagorizing people into groups. Thats probably not a good thing to do and I didn't fit into any of the groups so I was put into the "real raver group", so now I'm catagorized and filed away. oh well.
PLUR X 1,000,000,000
that should be enough for everyone.
------------------
********IMOKRUOK********
Peace Love Unity Respect

What has happened to this place? Oh nothing. The vibe on this board has a pattern, I've noticed. The bad follows the good followed by the bad again and people start "quiting" this board or drugs or feeling the peace, the love, the unity, and the respect.
Older posters become jaded or bored and leave only to be replaced by 10 times their number; The subjects and opinions here becoming quite repetitive and passe'.
I actually find all of the snorting and teeth baring fun and entertaining.
And as my favorite member of the Fantastic Four always says, "flame on!"
[This message has been edited by Noodle (edited 12 January 2000).]

What Happened To This Place?
entropy
...not to be confuse with entropope, although I haven't seen him recently...maybe he was the glue that held it all together.

If its true what Noodle says then when is the pattern going to turn? Soon I hope!
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"

ah mr sticky, you never cease to amaze me.
a knowledge of literature, popular culture and thermodynamics !!
i think i have a crush on you now too.
damn your dulcet charms
wink.gif

I'm new to this site (only signed in yesterday) but I'm with u on that one. Let's keep the peace, and enjoy the good times.
(By the way, does anyone know how i set my signature?)
------------------

I have one phrase for you, brand-x, and then you will understand all that is Sticky:
Jack of all trades, master of none.
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...