• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Happened to me during this LSD trip?

stoner678

Greenlighter
About me: im 19, 125lbs, 5'5. since i was a kid ive suffered from generalized anxiety and mild depression. Sleep deprivation symptoms as well. No medical help for that.

Ok so the last time i took LSD (120ug) i took it after 2 grams of Piracetam since its been known to potentiate the trip. During the comeup i started feeling very cold! I have en eye strain, but it wasnt bothering me that day. Well my right eye started to really irritate me and started twitching, it was very uncomfortable.. Then out of nowhere the right side of my brain seemed to have shut down, or atleast that what it felt like... My right eye also seemed to feel out of place and i kept getting these little shocks in the back of my eye which would then run down through the right side of my body all the way down from my right eye to my right arm and leg. I thought i was about to die but managed to make through the horrible trip somehow. This trip was very weird as it felt like i was only using the left side of my brain to trip and the ther half was asleep. Anyways i tried tripping on a low dose 2cb about 10 days later and again the same thing happened!

since that last 2cb trip i now know not to mess with any drugs for a WHILE.. I still feel like the right side of my head is alseep/empty and my eye strain has gotten worse. Ive had this eye strain since i was a kid, i am now 19. Been to the eye Dr a couple times but he just says my eyes are dry. Could it be a neurologicl problem? Nerve damage? What should i do? Ive been very stressed out and anxious since then... Please help!

Hey, I think it might be tension making your eye bug out. The mixture of drugs was a lot to handle, I think you will be fine but you should address your anxious feelings. I think as kids we soak up anxiety from our parents then as adults it gets released when we are physical pain.