• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What goes well with Pregabalin with what I have?

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Right, loads of Lyrica here so usually on a quiet day with no responsibilities I’d indulge a bit. Although I have Baclofen, Diazepam, some Alp, and a few Clonazepam at my disposal.

What out of that would you think goes well with the Pregab?

Would this be better in the Gabapentoids area of ‘other drugs’?

People say benzos go well with it. I usually take 750 mg of pregabalin and 10 mg valium. Caffeine has a synergy effect that is intense, it must be studied. Take care.

Benzos are nice with some Pregab. Maybe take a Xanax and a Rivotril.
I found if you take the Lyrica on an empty stomach they work much quicker, and also a fizzy drink will make them hit quicker.
Don't know much about balcofen but a benzo or two with 600-750mg (depending on tolerance) works nice!

I’ve never really got the gabapentin thing or lyrica. I’ve been prescribed both in the past and it’s worked well for me recreationally once, medicinally once with the lyrics for anxiety and I chalk that up to placebo because it never worked again. Recreationally I felt awake and mildly stimulated, nothing much really relatively to most other things.

I’d say Benzodiazepines would be my mix personally if I had both, little up and a little relaxed.

I had a gabapentin script recently and it took the edge off a little but it’s very, very subtle I was taking 300mg.

Just wondering what people actually get out of these drugs? I’m clearly missing something.