L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What exactly is this, or is it exactly what it was?šŸ¤”

~kira~

Bluelighter
OK, so long story short for now, basically my girlfriend and her best friend (female) hung out, and we basically all willingly slept in the same bed. She slept in the middle and we slept on each side of her. Through out the night we cuddled and so did they.

More details below...lol

We were all drinking.
Before the night my gf said something about a 3 some but it was just her making a joke. I don't think she is into that type of stuff to be honest. When she brought it up I had said oh yeah sure. Her friend laughed when I said that.while we were all awake, her friend had been laying in my gfs lap and had her arm resting on my legs.

Is this just a casual night of friends hanging out? Or is it something that was trying to blossom to a 3 some? I've never had a 3 sone so I don't know if there are signs. I would be interested in one but I don't want to force anything ya know?

Sounds like it could have been on but everyone just a bit too nervous / cautious. If you are all in the same bed again make a slow move on your GF but not her friend. If your GF rolls with it the friend may join in. Or not. The trick is to be super casual and not look like you are too keen for the friend.

Sounds like it could have been on but everyone just a bit too nervous / cautious. If you are all in the same bed again make a slow move on your GF but not her friend. If your GF rolls with it the friend may join in. Or not. The trick is to be super casual and not look like you are too keen for the friend.

It was on my mind, not gonna lie. I told them it was a fun night and we should hangout again! So who knows. Maybe it will happen. I never knew how to start it, and now I might know. So, I assume if it did happen, I would be paying the most attention to my gf, and showing some to her friend but not nearly as much?

It was on my mind, not gonna lie. I told them it was a fun night and we should hangout again! So who knows. Maybe it will happen. I never knew how to start it, and now I might know. So, I assume if it did happen, I would be paying the most attention to my gf, and showing some to her friend but not nearly as much?
At least at first. You donā€™t want your GF to think you are more into her friend. So I ā€˜d say attention wise give it 70:30 in favour of your GF. Plus itā€™s seeing your GF getting off with her friend that will be the real hot bit for you (in my experience).

The fact that the friend slept in the middle tells me that it's likely that there was a possibility of a 3-some...I mean what message does that send? Especially after you had all briefly and verbally entertained the notion

If it was totally off the cards then both the friend and/or your gf would have insisted and/or engineered it so your gf was in the middle and you were nowhere near her friend, imo anyway. That doesn't apply if you were all super wasted and not with it though

Am not gonna say don't go there cos it's most definitely true that the scanario can be a massive fun time, it can also be a huge disappointment and it's a risk to your relationship as its (unfortunately) impossible to predict how it will impact on it

At least at first. You donā€™t want your GF to think you are more into her friend. So I ā€˜d say attention wise give it 70:30 in favour of your GF. Plus itā€™s seeing your GF getting off with her friend that will be the real hot bit for you (in my experience).
Right. I figured it would probably be like that. I mean, if a 3 some ever happens, do you initiate penetration on the friend or does she initiate it, or even the gf? Like should you wait for the a ok.?
The fact that the friend slept in the middle tells me that it's likely that there was a possibility of a 3-some...I mean what message does that send? Especially after you had all briefly and verbally entertained the notion

If it was totally off the cards then both the friend and/or your gf would have insisted and/or engineered it so your gf was in the middle and you were nowhere near her friend, imo anyway. That doesn't apply if you were all super wasted and not with it though

Am not gonna say don't go there cos it's most definitely true that the scanario can be a massive fun time, it can also be a huge disappointment and it's a risk to your relationship as its (unfortunately) impossible to predict how it will impact on it

Yeah, and that's what kind of enlightened me on this. Was hearing it as a joke. I mean I never ever thought about a 3 some. However, at first, before we drank our friend said she could sleep In the bed with us and keep us company and cuddles. My gf said that she would sleep in the middle and then her friend on one end and me on the other. However, after we started drinking that did not happen lol. My gf also.asked if I was OK sleeping with her friend in the middle and I said yes. So maybe her friend is into that, but my gf is hesitant?

My gf also.asked if I was OK sleeping with her friend in the middle and I said yes. So maybe her friend is into that, but my gf is hesitant?
Sounds like it's something you should discuss with your girlfriend. You will probably all feel more at ease if you all know what's going on rather than doing some penetrating and finding out your girlfriend isn't into it afterwards.

I was in a situation like yours where a male friend and a woman he knew were visiting and my friend mentioned a 3 some or 3 way, both joking and seriously. While he and I both had sex with her that night it was not a 3 way/3 some as my friend does not have the best hygiene or does not always wear deodorant and bathe daily, and I did not want to see or be around him naked and sweating a lot.

I highly recommend having a discussion with your gf. She might think she is down and then not be. She might be down for some woman on woman action between her and friend but not you. I had a 3some twice but not with my boyfriend either time (once w 2 guy friends and they didnt touch each other, once with a married couple that I was friends with but it was mostly me and the wife - both times were fueled by copious amounts of ectasy and other drugs and alcohol) I would NEVER be cool with it with my man involved and would never trust my man alone with my friend(s) and vice versa (edit for clarification: I would never trust them alone together if we had a 3some) . Find out 100% where she stands.

But beware, the question itself might even create a problem tbh. You know your girl better than we do.

Last edited: