Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What exactly is being put in these "molly's" sold at raves

Status
Not open for further replies.

takewhatuneed

Greenlighter
As everyone knows lately molly is being sold as mdma. I am curious to know what is typically put in molly and is it possible that its better in the grand scheme of things. For example ravers tend to take 5+ pills at a rave and if those were pure mdma that would be wayyy to much for the brain to handle. Is it possible that drug dealers put a little bit of mdma and then just cut it with something harmless? i.e caffeine

I was at a rave last week and i took two "molly's" at first and had a 30 minute peak and that was it so i took 2 more later on and the buzz was pretty weak which made me curious as to wtf im taking (definitely not mdma). I have had good mdma before and i know that you get a strong buzz for at least 2 hours and it usually comes in waves.

Also the comedown has been very tolerable (i am taking 5thp though) which makes me think maybe these "mollys" aren't so bad

Anyway i just wanna know wtf is in these pills and is it as bad as everyone thinks

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Molly is just a slang term for MDMA.
But dealers will cut their product with anything to help make a profit, amphetamines, methylone, pmma, even heroin has supposedly been found in some pills, although that's pretty unlikely

As everyone knows lately molly is being sold as mdma. I am curious to know what is typically put in molly and is it possible that its better in the grand scheme of things. For example ravers tend to take 5+ pills at a rave and if those were pure mdma that would be wayyy to much for the brain to handle. Is it possible that drug dealers put a little bit of mdma and then just cut it with something harmless? i.e caffeine

I was at a rave last week and i took two "molly's" at first and had a 30 minute peak and that was it so i took 2 more later on and the buzz was pretty weak which made me curious as to wtf im taking (definitely not mdma). I have had good mdma before and i know that you get a strong buzz for at least 2 hours and it usually comes in waves.

Also the comedown has been very tolerable (i am taking 5thp though) which makes me think maybe these "mollys" aren't so bad

Anyway i just wanna know wtf is in these pills and is it as bad as everyone thinks

Thanks for reading

Who knows what's in these pills. It could be a whole host of chemicals ranging from dangerous to benign. The only way you will know what you're taking is to buy a test kit. It's seems especially pertinent if you think that good MDMA lasts only 2 hours. Good MDMA should last 4 + hours. I've rolled for 6-7 hours before, but at the 4 hour point I find it's very weak. But still my pupils are big and i'm not sober.

Closing this thread because any discussion about what's in molly is quite simply speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.