• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What event should you roll?

chin

Greenlighter
Hello there everyone. I'm a bit of a noob at this sort of stuff so please dont scoff at me. I've only rolled 4 times now but each time was with my more experienced friends who I would basically go with for the hell of it. Uni lets off soon so im going back home for the summer but I still want to experience this some more =)

Anyways I was wondering what musical events should one one roll to? Obviously raves are a for sure but what exactly constitutes a rave? Is the music? the venue? The duration? Also what other events/music should one roll to? Like would going to your regular top 40s style club (I live in Calgary... lots of those around) be ok to roll in? Also is it normal for you and your friends, or if I ever decided to go solo for fun, to be the only people rolling in a club/bar? I feel hesitant as I dont want to be "that guy" thats rolling and being unknowingly obnoxious. I usually like it when other people are rolling too and feel bad when I meet someone who isn't rolling (mainly because I want them to feel as good as I am). But yea, am I just overthinking all these things? Should I just drop some molly and go do whatever I want or are there actually a rule of thumb I should abide by? Thanks for all the replies! I really appreciate

I really enjoy rolling in a bar/club, people forget that MDMA is a very ( if not THE MOST) social drug when taken in the correct dosage. I take it on a night out at a bar and I end up talking to dozens of people, and the vast majority of them don't know I'm rolling ( or at least don't mention it). If I'm at a festival or gig I love I'll take a higher dose, about 150mg, but for the social aspect of the drug I usually only drop 100-125mg. Don't get me wrong, I love rolling face, but some of the best nights I've had have been on lower dose MDMA, just enjoying people's company and the amazing feeling the drug offers.

I remember one night I didn't have enough for 2 big caps, so my best friend and I had 100mg, we each thought it wouldn't be enough, but it was the best roll I've ever had, super loved up without that huge face melting rush you get at higher doses.

Remember, test your gear.

Why waste it going out. Do it at home with someone you are attracted to and enjoying the incredible experience you get with a one on one roll.

i don't think anything is not enjoyable when you are on MDMA. just stay away from cops

I really enjoy rolling in a bar/club, people forget that MDMA is a very ( if not THE MOST) social drug when taken in the correct dosage. I take it on a night out at a bar and I end up talking to dozens of people, and the vast majority of them don't know I'm rolling ( or at least don't mention it). If I'm at a festival or gig I love I'll take a higher dose, about 150mg, but for the social aspect of the drug I usually only drop 100-125mg. Don't get me wrong, I love rolling face, but some of the best nights I've had have been on lower dose MDMA, just enjoying people's company and the amazing feeling the drug offers.

I remember one night I didn't have enough for 2 big caps, so my best friend and I had 100mg, we each thought it wouldn't be enough, but it was the best roll I've ever had, super loved up without that huge face melting rush you get at higher doses.

Remember, test your gear.
GREAT POST! I agree 100%