• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs make your sex drive go wild?

Oxy just stands out, it's weird. Opioids are supposed to kill your sex drive but that one every time I got prescribed made me horny as hell.
lucky you- actually the only good reason I have for not doing oxys like...anytime until the day I die is the fact that they kill my libido. Maybe is because u use them for legitimate reasons ? Also, even if I happen to have sex on oxys, it takes AGES for me to cum.....

Another myth for me is the relationship between sex and blow. Yes I get ideas, but after snorting 3-4 grams I m vasoconstriction man, erections are kinda unlikely....

Probably the only sex friendly drug for me is booze, I m not (anymore) a heavy drinker but when I ve always had a good time sex wise while drunk. Probably the only point in favor of that poison....
Anyway, the more sober I am , the hornier I am. Not to mention during and immediately after opi w-d when I m basically like this

I have a high libido as it is and I prefer downers but they all aid in the bedroom (unless you have a habit which is out of control). Some of the best sex I've had in recent years resulted from combos of the following: alcohol, heroin, benzos, pregabalin (that turns me into a sex fiend), cannabis (great aphrodisiac properties) and others. Stims don't do it as much and I'm not into them these days but I remember doing coke quite a bit with an ex. One night every time a line wore off, we'd fuck and then have another line until we crashed. One night I spent hours just eating her ass and she got annoyed, asking me to "focus on the front". But the downers seem to work better for me cos I can get it up and go all night, plus do all the freaky things I wanna do due to low-to-no inhibitions. Out of all of them, I reckon pregabalin was the best for sex cos it just makes me ridiculously horny to the point that I will have my face in a pussy for so long that I have to wear a snorkel - doctor's orders.

So cocaine feels like heart attack sex. Really good.

Meth feels like perversion, no thanks.

Mephedrone is nice.

MDMA is amazing 😍

Meth, though it’s extremely difficult to orgasm on it. All other stims same, just less so (except MDMA, which I don’t find sexual).

Opiate withdrawal sensitivity is wild. I love it! There is actually a lot I enjoy about opiate withdrawal. Unfortunately, not all of it is fun…

My libido is naturally very high so I actually appreciate the sexual suppression of opiates while single.

I did mention the meth, but I just realised I forgot a close second (though it may be worse, depending on how hard I went): alcohol....withdrawal. Which makes sense if you think about the rebound effect of alcohol withdrawal. Fuck me, it gets intense sometimes...especially when it's coupled with intense anxiety. So, kinda like meth.

Fucking hell, I need better hobbies.

Anyone else get the mental sex drive during alcohol withdrawal?