• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drugs (From your experiences) give a rush (comparable to IV) when administered rectally/plugged?

Well if you weren't around to experience the rush of p2p or ephedrine based stuff,
Then you don't have the whole story. As far as mainlining speed goes there is nothing that you can plug that can compare to the rush of those two concoctions from the past.

I am interested in hearing from people who have used drugs intravenously and thus are familiar with the sensations that comprise the rush associated with intravenous injection of many substances and which - if any - substances gave you a comparable rush when plugged/administered rectally.

In my experience I am yet to experience anything resembling the IV rush from plugging Opioids (morphine, heroin, methadone, oxycodone etc).

I would love to hear if others do get a rush from plugging opioids!

At the other end of the spectrum I have very consistently experienced rushes from plugging amphetamine and methamphetamine that are indistinguishable enough from IV that I no longer have any interest in shooting speed or crystal and plug them everytime.

MDxx compounds have - in my experience - consistently proven to be excellent when plugged and provides a rush similar to IV. Although MDxx compounds are unusual in that even oral dosing provides a rush akin to that associated with intravenous drugs.

The substance that prompted me to post this thread is methylphenidate (MPH) aka Ritalin which in the past had never given me a rush from plugging but oh boy I must’ve been doing something wrong because the last few days I have plugged MPH after doing the exact same extraction and cleanup I used for intravenous use but plugging it instead (ensuring empty bowels first) and praise junkie Jesus because I am now getting a rush that is almost as intense as IV MPH but lasts longer (resulting in far less susceptibility to the highly destructive compulsive redosing loops that occur with intravenous use).

So yeah, I would love to hear from anyone who can share their own experiences with IV-esque rushes from plugging of all kinds of substances

Regards

The Acetylation Game 🤪

May Junkie Jesus bestow his blessings upon you all! X
IVing crystal meth the first initial cough is what I love and then the rush

I've heard cocaine is very potent and u only need like 100-200mg for a good rush, careful tho u can have a seizure if u use too much.
I used to slam coke when I lived in Guatemala for four years! It was pure stuff down there, one shot would make me puke and then the rush was insane I couldn’t stop and ended up in treatment

I used to slam coke when I lived in Guatemala for four years! It was pure stuff down there, one shot would make me puke and then the rush was insane I couldn’t stop and ended up in treatment
Thank god you ended up in treatment and not in a body bag.

Omg I can only imagine The purity…thought of being in that numbing train tunnel is making my mouth water and my…… well you know hahaha

I find that plugged Dilaudid has some rush to it "nothing like IV though". Also ice seems to have a bit of a rush when taken rectally.