• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drugs can I get away with doing at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilxan

Greenlighter
Hello I am currently living with my parents and they have caught me about 5 times high only off weed and xanax. 4 times they saw my eyes were red when I got home from a friends house and the other time I took 2 xanax bars with almost 0 tolerance and blacked out and got caught when they woke me up after I left a bong on my table. My parents are very noisy but I can get away with things I was wondering what drugs can I take and still be functional but high. I was thinking opioids and aderall but I'm not sure about opioids because I've never done them.

Don't use opiates or benzos. They are extremely addictive. Adderall can also be addictive for some people and it's a dead giveaway that you are on speed or stimulated. Just smoke weed.

okay I will do that when I'm normally gonna get high but let's say I get my hands on some oxy or xanax because my friend just give me some once a month and I understand they can be addictive could I get away with it in small dosages or would a opioid high be obvious.

Bluehlight is not here to tell you how to get high or how to skirt the rules that your parents set for their house. How old are you? Are you a minor still in school? If not why are you living with your parents (if you do not agree with what you want to do with your life)? I have no problem with adult offspring living with their parents (my own son currently does) if the relationship is healthy; I do have a problem with adult offspring that use their parents for financial reasons and then complain about their expectations. If you are still in your teens you would be wise to leave all drugs alone until you are out of school. Sure a little weed here and there isn't a bad thing but it sounds like you have a need to be high--that is something for you to look at seriously. Live your life with a clear head, attend to your studies (if you are still a student) and work towards having an financially independent life where you can be in charge of how you want to spend it.

Bluehlight is not here to tell you how to get high or how to skirt the rules that your parents set for their house. How old are you? Are you a minor still in school? If not why are you living with your parents (if you do not agree with what you want to do with your life)? I have no problem with adult offspring living with their parents (my own son currently does) if the relationship is healthy; I do have a problem with adult offspring that use their parents for financial reasons and then complain about their expectations. If you are still in your teens you would be wise to leave all drugs alone until you are out of school. Sure a little weed here and there isn't a bad thing but it sounds like you have a need to be high--that is something for you to look at seriously. Live your life with a clear head, attend to your studies (if you are still a student) and work towards having an financially independent life where you can be in charge of how you want to spend it.

This.
Yes.

You need to be more careful if you plan to use drugs while living at home. What were you thinking leaving your bong on the table LOL.

Low doses of opiods like Oxycontin or smoking heroin should go un-noticed from your parents unless of course your parents are really clued up about drugs and notice your eyes are pinned. But really how suspicious are your parents? Surely if you use weed in the evening at a friends house you can use some clear eyes eye drops to get rid of the redness in your eyes.

It sucks but all drugs change the way your eyes look, for example weed makes your eyes red, opiates make your pupils restricted and tiny. Where as ecstasy pills made of MDMA and or smoking Meth will make your pupils huge and eyes seem almost like they are going to pop out of your head.

For me using weed or heroin was easy to get away with while living at home but stimulants like Meth or MDMA were impossible to get away with using without my parents noticing due to those drugs keeping you awake for at least 24 hours and even when coming down off the high 12 hours later you still look tense in the eyes and face. However sometimes i do get away with using stimulants provided i leave the house in the morning or afternoon when my parents are out and return home later at night when my parents have gone to bed for the night.

Another way to get away with using stimulants when living with your parents is to spend a couple of nights at a friends house. Or if you can afford it book a hotel room for a couple of nights. What i'm basically saying is that drugs like Meth are the most noticeable due to the high lasting 7-10 hours and come down lasting 12-16 hours after the high.
But if you're like me and love the high from smoking Meth you will more than likely be willing to put up with your parents having a go at you about getting high. But my parents aren't the super strict type to kick me out of home or boot me off to compulsory rehab. Although i only use drugs once or twice a month at the most and never use IV or drive my car when high so my old lady can handle it even if she really wishes i would stop using completely.

Thanks and I left my bong on the table when because I was barred out and had no idea what I was doing. My parents only find out because I tend to go to the extreme when I do drugs and get caught I'll definitely limit my use at home.

Fair enough mate. Try not to go to hard.

I am just wondering is it obvious if someone's off opioids

Mate it should go without saying if you use opiods to often and get a habit it will become really obvious to your parents you are using drugs because you will wake up dope sick every morning throwing up and looking like you are at deaths doorstep. Although If you use opiods at a low dose and only on a occasional basis, like never more than once every 7 days then it really won't be that obvious. But if you IV heroin then the needle mark on your arm will be a dead give away.

However being high from a large dose of opiods will be obvious as you will appear incoherent and zonked out of it. At the very least your parents may thing you are drunk.

A good movie to watch if you want to see the perils of using opiates too often is "The Basketball Diaries" .

The Basketball Diaries is a very graphic film but also quite moving. I guarantee if you watch it you will think twice about using opiates often. Remember prescription drugs like Oxy's are just as addictive as street heroin and if you take Oxycontin pills more than once in a 7 day period you run the risk of getting withdrawals.

Xanax are not harmless either. Check out some of the benzo addiction or tapering threads in the dark side section of the forum.

Be well lilxan

dude, don't take opiates.
just don't. if you want to take a drug so your parents won't notice, opiates are the worst possible choice.

take my word for it - once you develop a taste for opiates, you can't just make it go away. opiates change you. if not forever, at least for a long time.
once you try opiates, it's easy to progress to liking or loving them. from there, it's really not such a great leap to addiction. i'm saying that from experience. i was the same as you - i smoked weed in high school and tried to hide it from my folks.
opiates did seem more subtle, at first.
but when you need them, just to stop from being violently ill from withdrawal...there is nothing subtle or easy to hide about that.
and as for withdrawal - you can't possibly hide that from parents if you live with them.

I think I've seen that but it was a long time ago I'll watch it again tonight.

Amphetamines (except for meth) are the best here really. Don't make you act weird, no smell, no obvious side effects. Weed is like the easiest drug to get caught with though. Strong smell, saggy eyes, red eyes, talking and acting weird, random laughing, etc. Alcohol and Benzos make you act weird and mass up your judgement so youre way more likely to get caught. Once I took 16 mg of lorazepam with a moderate tolerance (2 still got me high though), and asked my dad if we can go to a nearby waterfall. He didn't know I was into pills then so he just thought i was drunk, but I mean you can't do Benzos without getting caught. Psychedelics are a no go too, for obvious reasons. Relatively Small doses of Opiods are fine though, you act kinda tired and its hard to pay attention but other than that there's nothing to get you caught, unless you take enough to be thowing up, slurring hard, and blacking out. 15 mg of oxycodone is the right dose for your situation, if you're using another just look up potency ratio. Just to be clear, I'm simply answering your question straight up without bashing certain drugs because of their danger. You should really take your safety into account here and factor that into what you decide to do, but that's your choice, not mine. This is infromation, not advice.

The thing is,

you never actually get away with it, unless you're just smoking pot and dripping some eye drops. No matter how you look at it, doing opiates (or benzos for that matter) when you have no need for them is BEGGING for serious consequences :\ and are really really good at taking you away from the environment you're in... and keeping you there.

The risk/reward just isn't adequate enough. Go buy some eye drops and fabric freshener, change clothes when you smoke marijuana, wash them, and then go to sleep. Stay away from the bad stuff.

There just isn't any adventure with opiates and benzos. Yes it can be subtle (or not at all with the dosage and potency).

That means there is nothing you can learn from the drug itself, aside from the hardships that rains upon your life with the miserable possession that is physical and psychological addiction.

It isn't a ju

A lot of us did this when we were kids but there are consequences that go along with this lifestyle. You could end up taking drugs and get sick from a bad reaction or even die from them. Try to focus on your studies and don't let getting high become the focus of your life. I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said. I'm closing this because we can't recommend what drugs you should take.

Our forum guidelines:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.