• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

What drugs are popular in YOUR country?

For Recreation:- Alcohol-->Nicotine-->Caffeine-->Weed-->"Molly"-->Ecstasy-->Cocaine-->Shrooms.

- T&T

The avg person doesn't know about any other drugs besides the seldom BZDs (Xanax&Valium, Codeine, MPH Brand meds for ADHD)

Those beautiful shards can contain cut can't they?

If you had a flawless, transparent diamond shard it i believe it cannot be cut. The issue is with a bunch of small crystals instead is that they can be mixed with MSM crystals. I looked it up and that chemical is actually sold as a joint supplement in pharmacies as well as having low toxicity. It is ironic given meth's reputation.

Does anyone know what dangers, if any, MSM hash as associated with it? Someone correct me if I am wrong but I do not think they have come of recrystalizing meth after mixing the cut in without obvious changes in the appearance. The powder, of course, can be cut with anything.

For those who did not know, bath salts are almost always cathinone derivatives. Cathinone is the drug present in the khat leaves that are chewed for their stimulant properties in Somalia, Yemen etc. mephedrone is actually an example of such a drug, it is just that the media focused on it specifically so it is not in with the rest. It is frustrating how even though the same media propaganda formula used with every other drug used as a folk devil people ( including supposedly informed poly drug users) eat it all up. The newest moral panic inspiring is ALWAYS just SOOOO much worse than all the previous ones.

..... People never seem to learn. Am I the only one who, upon learning that cathinone derivatives have an mode of action that is like a combination of cocaine and amphetamines, thought holy crap, sign me up! Despite this I have not actually tried cathinones yet at this point but it seems so odd to me when a poly drug users regurgitates myths so readily about them.

..... People never seem to learn. Am I the only one who, upon learning that cathinone derivatives have an mode of action that is like a combination of cocaine and amphetamines, thought holy crap, sign me up! Despite this I have not actually tried cathinones yet at this point but it seems so odd to me when a poly drug users regurgitates myths so readily about them.

Wow - never realized there are so many derivatives.

I live in the US so- everything.
Everything is popular in the US
I know a fiend for every drug out there.
From nutmeg to IVing Ritalin pills, there is a junkie for it in America...

That's a myth in itself. Amphetamine already has both releasing and reuptake blocking properties.

I am aware of that, it also inhibits monoamine oxidase at higher doses, like cocaine. That is beside the point as I was referring to the media's statements. It makes it sound appealing.

I am aware of that, it also inhibits monoamine oxidase at higher doses, like cocaine. That is beside the point as I was referring to the media's statements. It makes it sound appealing.

Fair enough, I just thought it was ironic that you ragged on poly drug users for perpetuating drug myths, while you did the exact same thing one sentence earlier :)