• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug can I take every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Coffee and even Cannabis but not everyday as you might get a bit lazy at some point. Moderation in all.
Easy to say of course..

I agree with Coffee and even Cannabis but not everyday as you might get a bit lazy at some point. Moderation in all.
Easy to say of course..

cannabis allows me to dream about all the the things I want to do, but unable to do them.

Not a functional state at all. Recreationally great. But that's not going to pay the bills.

I think it would be tricky to do meth. every day. It would be pretty functional for a while.

the blood of the young to lengthen your lifespan in the same manner as our reptilian overlords.

Where can I buy phenibut or kratom in stores?
Also it says I can't make a new thread cause I haven't selected a pretext or something
I just need something now for hangover

Also it says I can't make a new thread cause I haven't selected a pretext or something

can't say, we have a strict no sourcing rule here. sorry.

Yes, like Keeping said sourcing is not allowed even for stuff that is not illegal.

In the subforum Other Drugs you have to select a thread prefix when creating a new thread. Unfortunately you cannot select a prefix if you are viewing the site through a mobile view. It just wasn't programmed right.

So if you want to post a new thread in Other Drugs you need to do so from a desktop computer. Or you can change your mobile browsers view setting to desktop, then you should be able to select a prefix although it is difficult/annoying to use the site through a desktop view on a small device.

Also, Basic Drugs doesn't have thread prefixes. So you should be able to create a thread there no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.