• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What dose of lisdexamphetamine would be equivalent to ~20-30mg of 2-fa?

Deioflaje

Greenlighter
I got in touch with a friend I hadn't spoken to for a long time and he said he has now been prescribed this for his ADHD and he kindly offered to send me a couple if I wanted to try it.

2-fa has been the best amp experience I ever experienced however that seems to have gone extinct. I was always curious what pure dex was like as I vowed never to have dirty street speed again. Will dex still be hard on the system or can it be as tame as 2-fa if doses are kept low enough? I read plenty of bad comedown stories on my quick search for dex comedowns but can it reduced as low as 2-fa or not?

The main issue I am thinking is it lasts way longer which I would prefer not however I recalled that you could just megadose with vitamin C once you wanted to clear it out so presumably it would shorten the half life to a more reasonable level.

I have been fascinated what pure pharma speed -and pure dex from what I read is even better- was like because I always wondered how much the negatives associated with the speed I used to take were due to impurities vs just the chemical itself. I certainly do not want to deal with a full blown speed comedown ever again though so want to make sure that would not be the case here. I did take intentionally recreational doses in those days though and never weighed my doses whereas now I am only looking for the lowest active doses with minimal effects and always weigh.