• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What dose of etizolam makes you euphoric?

Reb420

Bluelighter
I was wondering how much etizolam some of you take to feel euphoric or at least relaxed? Does etizolam even do anything for you?
Do you use pills? If so, do you prefer etizest or etilaam?

I use generics from a source I trust, but sometimes the pure powder too. I've tried all the big "brands", and there's nothing between them IMO; it's just etizolam sold with a name on the blister, for a significantly higher price.

I wouldn't describe my exp with etizolam as euphoric, just really relaxing without sedation, but it's all subjective really; I've heard loads of people describe the effects as euphoric - to each their own.

For the first time user without a benzo tolerance, I'd start low, around the 2mg mark, maybe lower. Etizolam's supposed to be 10x the strength of diazepam, after all, though of course the effects are pretty distinct.

Couple of mg I guess, but it's not a really strong euphoria... the best benzo euphoria was from my very first xanax (1mg I think). For about an hour I felt like I was floating around without a single worry/care/negative thought. Never got anything close to it again from any benzo (including the same xanax from the same box).

Relaxed, again couple of mg.

>Does etizolam even do anything for you?
Sure, for the first few days then my tolerance starts growing thanks to previous abuse. That's the time to put it away for a few weeks, let the tolerance drop back, so I can enjoy it again (the tolerance thing holds for any benzo).

I prefer MPG + powder (price) or the vendor made orange 2mg pills (ease of use). Had etilaam back when lots of vendors were selling them and other than the etilaams having a better color (your tongue doesn't get blue if you hold them in your mouth as it does with most vendor made 1mgs) I never noticed much difference between the vendor made ones and the etilaam. I guess I got lucky and never got a bad batch. Never tried etizest. Oh, and the etilaam had pretty blister packs.

If you're asking this because you want to use them for fun I'd suggest the lowest dose that does something + as low frequency as possible. You don't want to get addicted and you don't want to fuck up your tolerance.

Etizolam is a very good anxiolytic but IME there no euphoria coming from it.

The only euphoria I experienced from etizolam (or any real benzos for that matter) wasn't eurphoria as u'd expect. More of a total relaxed, thank u Lord I'm not anxiety ridden feeling. To me, that's euphoria. No panic. Ahh, I can dream.

Not really euphoric for me, just sedating, but if you're agitated or anxious then it can be a godsend.