What does the Methadone Clinic test for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jluvspoms

Greenlighter
I have been trying to look this up online but have yet to find out the answer. What does the methadone clinic drug test for? More specifically, do they test for methadone? I am very curious which things they do test for and what they don't. I recently found out they don't test for marijuana which I found a little surprising so now I am curious what they do test for.

I have been trying to look this up online but have yet to find out the answer. What does the methadone clinic drug test for? More specifically, do they test for methadone? I am very curious which things they do test for and what they don't. I recently found out they don't test for marijuana which I found a little surprising so now I am curious what they do test for.
Here in the uk it normally consists of a 7 panel drug test , urine test, & if you are positive you'll get warned then they can stop your script if you keep giving dirty samples, the test will be for benzos, opiates , speed, cannabis, cocaine , alcohol, methadone/ buprenorphine etc

Standard drug test is for cannabis (which u said that they won't test for), methadone (go figure), speed, opiates, cocaine, PCP and benzos.

this would fall under the no drug testing questions, sorry. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.