• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

what does my dream mean??? >.<

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I have heard that your dreams have a meaning...

I had a dream the other night and what happened in the dream was that i was with my cousins, that i dont really talk to that much, at a dodger game... only it looked more like a stadium and looked bigger... and then we went downstairs from the seats and they had to go somewhere so i had to watch their food

and then after that, the dream switches to me and my parents and a bunch of other people walking out of the stadium because something had happen or something broke down or went wrong or something and everybody had to leave the stadium and all the lights had to be shut off... and then i realized i didnt have my phone... then i started to panick and i needed to go back inside to look for it but my parents would not let me...

then the dream switches and i see a young girl in her pajamas and she is getting ready for bed... i feel like im this young girls grandfather or something... she asks me to help her brush her teeth and i say "okay" and then she asks me to sleep in the bed with her so she wont be alone and then i say "yea"but after i say "yea" she slowly turns her head to the side, away from me, and her smile begins to slowly turn into a frown and then i call out her name twice or three times but she is not responding to me and then i decide to pick her up and as soon as i pick her up she goes "woooahhhh!! what the...?!" like shes amazed or something... and when she did that i had this feeling that i was dead and she couldnt see me but even though i was dead i was given one last time to hold my grandaughter and i hug her and start crying... and then i woke up

in all seriousness can you guys please tell me what you think this dream means??? if it means anything???

Thanks

dreams could also be showing you something from an unconscious point of view.

it would be so hard to really get an idea about what it could be about without knowing a lot about you, your thoughts, and your relations to these people and subjects. imo the cousins could be the people that populate your life and how you feel toward them, the stadium could be your life, one you live on the outside, like a spectacle. with the lights out, parents leaving inability to communicate panic situation, that could go so many ways. a life choice anxiety? idk. the the girl in the bed part, i would think she could represent future aspirations of yours, may even a "higher self " depending on how you want to go with this. that last part i think is a straight communication to you, unconsciously, maybe a cry to let go past guilt's in order to avoid the guilt of missing out on the future? a existential way of looking at it i guess.