• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what does cocaine taste like?

crazybastard18

Bluelighter
Hi. I just recently purchased 1/2 a gram off a friend of mine. She informed me that it was really good coke. However, having never done blow before I racked my brain for things I knew about it.
1) I knew it numbed things.
2) I knew it sped you up.
Scared that I had been sold bad coke or something entirely different, I placed a bit on my toungue. It numbed the spot it went on. However, the taste of what I have is very "chemically". I do not know if that is normal.
So in conclusion, before I go and put this up my nose, based on what I have told you does this sound like cocaine?
Thanks for your time.
------------------
The doctor said I was a paranoid schizophrenic......
Well, he didn't actually say it, but we knew he was thinking it....

yeah, if it numbed the spot on your tongue, then its coke. now cut that shit up and blow it right now!!! he he

Tasted "chemically" eh?
Well that's shocking! Who would think that a CHEMICAL drug would taste..."chemically"
Well I don't have your coke, but if it numbed your tongue and you couldn't fall asleep after doing a line or two (even of you tried) - it's PROBABLY real. How pure or cut with sugar/baking powder/procaine it is neither of us will ever know.
Free sarcasm for all
- Citrus

It is my experience that good coke has a very distinct taste, but it's difficult to describe in words. Once you taste real coke you'll never forget what it tastes or smells like. Also I wouldn't just say it tastes "chemically" because it isn't very chemical tasting relative to MDMA or Speed, it's more tolerable in flavor.
------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Dr. Johnson

dude, if she's really your friend i'm sure it's real coke!
coke does have a pretty distinct taste to it, pretty bitter IMO. most people don't like the taste their first time, but then eventually love it.
"the drips the best part"
peace, outkast

Thank you all for your responses. I railed a couple lines and according to the effects page at erowid, it was for sure real cocaine. I gave the rest to a friend to hold on to until saturday night so I wouldn't do a lot.
There is a very big party in my city that night and I was wondering what time frame I should do it in. I was thinking I should start doing it at like 4-5am when my body gets tired from the dancing. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!
------------------
The doctor said I was a paranoid schizophrenic......
Well, he didn't actually say it, but we knew he was thinking it....