Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What do you think?

Vikingdancer

Bluelighter
Hi,

I started using MDMA in 2011 and I took my last pill on 30 april of 2013. In total I took about 30 strong pills. We are almost two years later right now and I havent use MDMA ever since and I have to say I'm doing a lot better then I did before. But I have still some remaining symptoms. I want to ask anyone if you can relate to me(symptoms).

Symptoms:
- Hard to concentrate.
- Pressure on right ear
- Worrying about permanent damage
- Pain in my stomach then streches out to tingling in toes and then its gone. Goes a long with some anxiety(thoughts).

Symptoms that are gone:
- depression
- most anxiety is gone
- DP/DR
- insomnia
- brainshocks (sleep)

I'm worried about the fact that i cannot concentrate and i'm scared it doenst get better! I need it to study and work. I regret using MDMA so much. I would never touch this drug ever again. Btw i didnt use to frequent but i did high dosis. If no-one can relate then it's prolly some other shit that's causing this.

Good to hear you didn't abuse frequently, however, if you had not been testing your pills then taking high doses is irresponsible and the consequences are as listed above.

To my knowledge most "damage" from drugs are temporary and eventually the body & brain heal itself.

Try to not obsess about your health and see how it goes. IMO a lot of the problem with these things usually linger because of manifestation in the mind. Haven't heard of pressure in the right ear but the hard to concentrate is probably just a spacey feeling? Almost all drugs make me that way and everyday it's hard for me to concentrate on things that do not interest me.

The pain if persists should be addressed by a doctor but I can relate to that pain except idk what causes it at all. You shouldn't blame it all on your use. And do not regret it because at the moment in time it was everything you ever wanted :)